chapter-12.

--------------------------------------------Song-Teenage Dream (Katy Perry)------------------------------------

'I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.'

Chapter 12-*I must be dreaming!*

 '' wake up in the morning feeling like P diddy..'' 

I woke up to the sound, feeling disoriented for a moment. Then realized that a stupid piece of sh*t which people now a days call music was playing somewhere in my room. 

 Why such a torture early in the morning? I thought stuffing my head inside my pillow so as to get rid of the annoying noise.

'' I'm taking pedicure on our toes, toes..'' 

Sick and annoyed of the nasal voice, I got up with the flaring temper. Nobody messes with my sleep. Nobody. 

I looked for the source of this crappy stuff. I followed the noise; it was coming from the floor next to my couch. It looked like a small recorder and a sense of recognisation crossed my fuzzy mind. I quickly turned it off. And jumped into the bed as quickly as I could, not wanting to waste my precious sleep-time anymore.  

Someone just wasted my morning by putting this. RUINED MY MORNING. Do you know how serious that is?! It can be counted as a federal offence. 

It seemed as if I had just closed my eyes when, somebody knocked.

Oh man! They are so screwed. 

I tried to ignore the noise and to my utter surprise the knocks stopped. 

Maybe they can tap your brain!

The thought of my brain being tapped was weird yet awesome. I could trick them into thinking I was some sort of person with supernatural power! And then I can work in Supernatural. Oh my god! It would be a dream come true to work with Jensen Ackeles and Jared!

I need a better word than weird for you. 

I came out of my madness as my cell ranged. Who calls at six in the morning?! And why people are messing with my sleep?! Do they want to get killed!

I picked it up without looking at caller ID. 

As soon as I picked up I heard a blowhorn from the other side. It was so freaking loud that I almost fell from the bed! 

‘‘Hello there.'' I heard the voice. 

 '' Hello?! This is the probably the last time you will be speaking.'' I retorted angrily.

'' Don't get angry, cupcake. I see you smiling and waving at me.'' the voice stated smugly.

'' See clearly, that's not the finger I am waving at you.'' I cursed through my clenched jaw.

I could hear the voice laughing, Bastard! '' You are adorable when you are feisty.'' 

'' That's not all when I am feisty.'' I said and hung up. I had to avenge for my lost time, and through clenched jaw, a method to avoid an on coming headache, I tried to form a plan. 

Smirking at my brilliance, I got up and took a few nail paints I had and the fabric paint, that was kept on the bottom of the bookshelf, looking throughly filled with dust. I wasn't artistic at all, most of my paintings looked like they were done with a broken toe.  

 I hopped down to the backyard and saw his car—Camaro—in all its glory. 

‘’You want feisty? Enjoy bastard!’’ I muttered to myself while getting a nice view of his car.