chapter-8.

Vote! :D

Enjoy the view on the side ;)

-------------------------------------------Song-Rolling in the Deep (Adele)-------------------------------------

'This would be really funny, if it weren't happening to me.'

Chapter8-*It just Sucks!*

 IAN'S POV:

SCREW THE PROMISE.  WAS the first thought that had entered my mind as soon as I left Emily’s place. The anger inside me was quiet unexplainable, the protective streak I had for this stupid girl was almost unnatural. All I wanted right now was to go and beat the shit out of Ben. No, I am not overreacting!

I strolled through the backyard which us and the Walkers’ shared realizing that Emily didn’t seem terribly upset about all this. And being the hot-tempered and bold girl she was this was quite odd. Maybe, nothing much actually happened but still, she once threw a poor guy who couldn’t swim in the pool next to which we were partying just because he was hitting on her.

As I entered my house, I found it particularly quiet for a Saturday, mom was in office but dad was suppose to be home. Probably, he was sleeping. I got some potato chips from the kitchen to eat and went quietly upstairs. Now that I don’t have a girlfriend, such time and place was useless for me. Not that I needed girlfriend only for that! Who am I kidding? I only needed her for only that thing.

As I settled down on one of the bean bag to watch a match of WWE, I decided not to hunt down Ben and try the newly learnt moves from the game on him. If Emily is willing to give him a chance, I should support her decision, and he was my brother, I shouldn’t have such vengeance against him. Yeah, that will be the right thing to do. Except I would love to break his neck!

Some stupid commercial came on the television and I got up to refill my bowl, when I heard hearty laughter. Knowing who it was already, I drew the curtains of my room and saw Emily. She was back being her stupid self, she looked fresh after a shower and was jumping on her bed, laughing and singing pathetically. But what drew most of my attention were her legs, they were all bare and visible up to her mid-thigh. Sadly, rest of her legs wasn’t visible due to the long tee-shirt she was wearing.

I was so caught up in the view that I didn’t notice when she fell from the bed. Hearing her groan loudly made me laugh, she was so childish sometimes.

She got up scowling at me and I laughed even harder. She opened up her window and screamed '' Ian Walter you are a freaking stalker, can't you just leave me alone?'' 

‘‘No sweetheart, it’s really hard to stay away from you.'' I replied flirtily smirking at her and I swear I noticed her blush! Was I finally having some effect on her? 

''And what's so irresistible about me?'' she asked seductively. I don't know if I was having any effect on her but she was definitely having some on me.

''The fact that you are in just a tee-shirt?'' I asked her raising my eyebrow.  Her cheeks heated up and she looked really pretty.  I should meet a shrink! What was wrong with me? Maybe Emily wasn't thinking about what happened yesterday. Well, honestly, I had stopped thinking for the moment and just wanted to kiss Emily

Just don't ask why. I don't have a clue. 

''oh..uh..crap!'' she said awkwardly and ran off to wear something, I guessed. 

EMILY'S POV : 

Seriously, why god? Why did you make me so stupid? 

 You’re blaming me for not wearing anything underneath your tee?