chapter-2.

Vote if you love Ice Cream. 

Ian on the side ;) 

Here is another chapter for you guys. Hope you will like it. 

-----------------------------------------Song- Hot n Cold (Katy Perry)---------------------------------------

'Knowing much in life doesn't get you anywhere, except probably the jail.'

Chapter 2-*The Hot new cocky guy. Cliche much?* 

''THE MAIN REASON WHY USA entered the world war...’’ I didn’t listen to my history teacher, Miss Groger after that. It was our second period and I was already getting bored. In my defense, History never interested me.

Which subject ever interested you?

Good question.

Are You going to answer me?

Nope!

I got out my trance when I noticed things had become eerily quiet. I looked around and saw everyone had their eyes on the door, including our teacher, Natalie-middle-age-crisis-Gorger. I turned my head towards the door and was amazed my knees hadn’t given up at the sight. Fine, I was exaggerating a little bit too much but there on the door stood undisputedly the hottest guy I had ever seen and no, this time I was not exaggerating.

‘’May I come in Miss. Gorger?’’The new boy’s deep voice, interrupted my fantasies about him. Miss Gorger nodded at him and he walked in with a small smirk on his face, his deep brown eyes took in the scene in front of him and his smirk grew even bigger when he checked out the girls. Great! Another cocky player, who thought girls were his chew toy. I felt instant disliking for the boy with the evil smirk. 

‘’Would you like to introduce yourself?’’ Miss Gorger asked. The new guy nodded and ran a hand through his unkempt dark brown, curly hair. I could swoon at his hair!

‘’Hey guys, I am Ben Parker…and yeah, nice to meet you all.’’ Ben winked at the girls sitting in the front row and I swear I heard them giggle! What is wrong with girls these days?!

‘’All right, you can take your seat.’’ Miss Gorger nodded at the seat in front of me. Ben didn't spare a glance to the teacher, his eyes were trained on me as he moved towards the aisle gracefully, I didn’t want to look like a desperado so; I looked at him with with the best bored expression I could manage.

Ben flashed a sly smile at me before sitting in front of me, straightening his dark blue t-shirt which was tugging at his back, due to his muscles. I swear, it took all my will to drag my eyes from his gorgeous back, back to the lecture the old lady was giving us.

Ian also helped me in the process though, he coughed when he saw me checking out Ben and when I looked at Ian, he glared at me and then gave the same look to the history textbook in front of him. What the hell is with that look? I wondered as I tried to concentrate on the class.

He is jealous.

Oh come on! He has a girlfriend for heaven’s sake!

Surprising isn’t it? Even though Ian was a well known player, he still managed to have a girlfriend that too the head cheerleader of the school, Kate Williams. Now that I think about it, it actually made sense. It seemed like a bad rom-com book, a player and a cheerleader together even though they fu*k anything that has to legs, yes, they are in a relationship but it’s just 'open'. 

See what I did there?

"Hello there. Spacing out?’’ A deep manly voice disrupted my internal chatter.

I looked up and saw Ben smirking at me, looking at him upclose I realized there was nothing innocent about him, and he had a maturity beyond his age, ‘’you seemed to be into your own fantasy land.’’ I glared at him but it appeared to have no effect on him since he was still flashing his sexy smirk.

Maybe I looked at him a minute too long because his next remark was," Take a picture, it'll last longer." And if it was humanly possible, his smirk grew even wider.

This time I gave him a death glare but again it didn’t falter his butterfly arising smile.

"So you going to say something or you just talk to yourself?’’

Okay, he was just pushing it. I gave him the harshest look possible and went back to concentrating on the book; this made me realize Miss Gorger wasn’t teaching anymore.

“Guess I have to do all the talking! I am Ben. Nice to meet you Miss. like-to-talk-to-yourself." he said smirking yet again which now I wanted to wipe it out of his face.

“Are you done with that smirk which you clearly like showing off a lot or do you want me to wipe it out of your face? " I snapped at him. Yeah, I have quite a bit of temper, says half of the girls in our batch who either lost their brain cells, or their virginity to get popular. 

"Whoa! looks like somebody’s has some anger issues. So what's your name? I am pretty sure you don't have such a long name." Ben replied grinning, reffering to the name he had called me.

 Ben still had the nerves to ask me my name, even though I had made it clear I wasn't interested in talking to him. Maybe I was being subtle at hinting it but, after getting humiliated for my spacing out habit I was in no mood to talk to him, especially when his personality shouted that he was a jackass with an attitude that could have gone through the roof. In short, I couldn't handle another Ian Walter.

He looked at me curiously,’’ You are pissing me off.'' I stated with a biting edge to my voice. 

“I am not the court jester. It ain't my job to entertain ya," Ben retorted back with a slight trace of foreign accent visible in his voice.

I had an urge to say fuck-off! But I went with -

"You look like a clown to me anyway,'' I muttered, wishing to end the conversation with the annoying guy. I always wondered why every hot guy is annoying? Maybe it’s part of the package. But, everyone hot guy, be it Ian, Bryan, Chris my ex-crush each of them were so damn annoying! That reminded me, Ian had been surprisingly quiet during this whole bickering with Ben. Shooting a glance at Ian's direction I noticed he was busy talking around with the girls. At least right now, all he was doing was talking, thankfully. 

Even though Miss Gorger wasn’t teaching, she didn’t like nuisance in the class which apparently, me and Ben were creating, “Want to take this outside? Detention seems like a good option?" she said and we instantly fell quiet.

Obviously, this didn’t go unnoticed by other students and  then me and Ben held everyone’s attention. Most of the girls were shooting daggers at me and passing envious looks. Yes, I made a conversation with the new hot guy but that didn’t exactly make me lucky, and to be honest, the conversation wasn’t pleasant either. So screw me bitches!

Ben didn’t bother me after that and I was left to myself except for Ian who looked at me now and then. I grew oblivious to all this and focused on the work in hand, finishing the exercise at the end of the chapter. After what seemed like an eternity but was indeed five minutes-The. Bell.Finally.Rang! Thank you god! You are so kind!

I got up and started collecting my stuff, next to me I noticed Ian staring at me and raising his one eyebrow at me. Something he had perfected to impress the girls. 

"What?" I questioned Ian. 

"Nothing. Let’s go." he replied but obviously he wanted to say something else. I dropped it though, not in the mood to really bothered why Ian was suddenly acting all weird.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Please comment..vote or at least read it ! bleh! :P

I love you all :D

And sorry for the small update.

Thanks.