Chapter-23.

--------------------------------------Song-Everything I do, I do it for you. (Bryan Adams)----------------------

''Look, I am sorry!''

I didn't respond and stormed off into my house as soon as I unlocked it. 

''At least look at me! I am making such a cute puppy dog face right now!'' 

''To hell with your face! Go stuff it into shit!'' I shouted at top of my lungs from the kitchen. 

''Fine! I will buy you a hot choclate fudge after this? how about it? Now listen to me?'' 

A smile formed on my face at the thought of hot choclate fudge, what can I say I am sucker for choclates! ''You have twenty seconds to blabber it all out, Ash. Just twenty.'' 

Ashley grinned a victorious smile, happy to get her way finally, ''Twenty will not do since I have a lot of bullshit to say!'' She bargained. 

''Sixteen!'' 

''Okay fine!'' She sighed in frustration and whipped her head once, making her blond curls fall into the back of her thin orange cashmere sweater. 

''In Mr. Rodriguez class, he gave us some questions to do and obviously, none of us even bothered to see it, so I was merely making a conversation with Ben, with Ian making eye-conversation with the table beside me and giving it a brooding expression.'' I tapped on the metal-like wrist watch on my hand, ''Okay okay.. The point is! Ben was trying to talk to Ian, you know being friendly and stuff and he asked me why Ian was looking such a sour pussy! I told him the whole thing...'' She trailed off as I glared at her.

''In my defense! I didn't know he didn't know, so unknowningly I made him know everything!'' She blurted. 

I stared at her in a bit of confusion,''Blondie! You don't make sense!''

''Yeah, now that I think about  my previous words they sound like' yadda di, yaada do! Yadaa boo hoo'.'' she replied thoughtfully. 

I burst out laughing, she is such a scatterbrained!

''Sorry babe, I didn't mean to make a rift between you two...but it's not a bad idea actually! Then I can have Ben to myself.'' She mused with a teasing expression on her face. 

This stupid girl here, right in front of me had made me afraid of Ben, I actually feared for Ian's life because Ashley told Ben about Ian kissing me. Stupid bitch! And to make up for it  she had followed me home to ask for forgiveness and was even offering to take me for hot choclate fudge. No one in their right mind will refuse this offer! 

I smirked at her, ''Then you can have a three some!'' I suggested. 

By judging the expression on her face, she actually thought over this suggestion of mine! God dammit! 

''Dude! I was kidding!'' 

She chuckled once, ''I know, I know...let's go for the Ice-cream?'' 

''Yay! I love you.'' 

''You called me a Lesbian partner with Neil Patrick Harris a little while back.'' Ashley interjected as we made our way through the hallway, towards the main door. 

''Oh! I love that dude!'' I shouted in her ear, making her wince. ''Me too, but he's already engaged!'' She frowned, like she really did like the guy from 'How I Met Your Mother.' For god sake! He was gay! I have one weird chick!

We stepped out to the almost wintry season, though it was October it was getting pretty cold for it. 

We stepped hurriedly into her yellow Beetle, ''Where should we go?'' Ashley asked, getting the car out of the driveway and even turning the heater on in the process.