Chapter-27.

<---------------- VOTE! 

I am really happy with the response this story has been getting. Thank you so much for the support. 

Enjoy. 

--------------------------------------------------Song- Highway to Hell (AC/DC)---------------------------------------

*A new revelation* 

''YOU'LL BE ALL RIGHT?’’

We kept on moving through our front garden towards the porch with Bryan's hand around my shoulder; I gave a meek nod in reply. He didn't say anything further. I didn't want to think about it right now, I would get furious and it would be absolutely no use now. My best friend, who I went to if I had any trouble, had let me down. Big time. And my boyfriend, who was someone I could always count on, had made a bet on me! Okay, I was not suppose to fucking think about it!

You make it sound harsh. 

Why don't you go and piss on other people? 

Why would I piss? 

Exactly! 

I really don't know what I blabbered about, but, in my defense when I am hot in rage I tend to speak nonsense, unlike other people, whose vision become red. 

''I don't think you are okay.'' Bryan stated, as we stopped in front of the main gate of my house. I bite back my retort to his words; I didn't want to fight with Bryan too. Especially when he had dropped me home and let me play with the radio all this while, that reminds me he would have to get a new stereo for his car, I think I broke this one.

''Bryan, can I ask you something?'' I asked him, who was looking at me intently, I hadn't got out of his hold, somehow it was comforting. 

He nodded; ''You knew about this 'Bet'?'' the last word came out a bit harsh, involuntary. 

Bryan directed his eyes on the wooden floor of the porch, his expression guilty, ''Yeah.’’ He mumbled. I nodded angrily, jaw clenched. I felt like hitting something really hard, feeling frustration budding inside me. 

''Emmy, I thought they were just you know, doing it for fun...okay that came out wrong!'' He huffed abruptly, ''But, what I mean to say is, they didn't have any intentions of hurting you and please forgive them...'' He trailed off, realizing that I had fisted my palm and narrowed my eyes at him. Is he insane? 

''What else do you want me to do? Sell myself on E-bay?'' I roared. Surprisingly, Bryan didn't flinch or moved back, maybe he was used to such things from Ashley. I can expect such behavior from Ashley. 

He cradled my face in his hands, forced me to look at him, ''Emmy, there is no point in boiling your blood! Do you think they would purposely hurt you?'' he shook his own head in reply, ''I know they wouldn’t. So, take your time, calm down and please please try to forgive them.'' He kissed my forehead once and finally let go off me, a comforting feeling went through my body, calming me a bit.

''And I am really sorry for not telling you about it before.'' His face turned into a sad smile, poor guy he has to keep up with my tantrums too.

I nodded, ‘‘its okay....’’ I didn't promise anything though; I had to think this through. I have had enough share of things already! 

''Thanks. Take care.'' He kissed my hair and opened up the front door for me. I was glad to have Bryan, frankly I don't say that much, he annoys me a lot but he was acting like an older brother right now and it was heartwarming.