chapter-16.

• Dedicated to To a friend of mine who doesn't have a wattpad account, please get it soon :P

--------------------------------------Song-Make you feel my love (Adele)-------------------------------

*I am doomed!* 

''What the hell!'' I muttered when I found myself on the floor. 

I sat up and a pain shot through my head, I was restless the  whole night and those tossing and turning landed me on the floor, I can see I am going to have a great day and the credit goes to the biggest ass of a friend- Bryan. 

He got me so bloody messed up that I couldn't think of anything else the whole night. Was it true? Am I in love? Oh amazing! here I go again. 

I got up feeling sore and confused, trust me its not a very good combination. I went to the washroom refreshed myself and swore not to think about it. I went for a run to keep my mind off it. 

Why did this happen to me? I hadn't pissed God in anyway, we maintained our distance so why? Shit! Why can't I not think about it? I wanted to run into a tree for being so stuck up! 

While running  I saw Bianca from school, she was a gymnast and her body was just perfect. I gave her a friendly smile when she looked my way. 

She waved back happily, well to be frank my smile was a bit flirty, just a bit.  We met mid way ,''Hi.'' She chirped. 

''Hey, early in the morning?'' I asked her. It was around six in the morning. 

She smiled at me, checking out my body, I was wearing a black tight T-shirt that glorified my muscles underneath,''Yeah, I come every morning. '' She said brightly, Bianca looked nice she had a hint of red in her brunette hair and her eyes were darkest shade of brown, almost black.  

''Should have figured that, for that amazing body.'' I said and winked, for once when I said body I meant body and not anything else. 

She blushed a little but it didn't look as pretty as it looked on Emily. 

Seriously did I just think that? Have I totally lost it?  

''You are a charmer, Walter.'' She stated. 

I looked at her innocently,''Its true.'' I said, she was the smart kind, I was a pretty sure it wouldn't have worked, but in my defence I wasn't putting any effort. 

She smiled at me,'' I will talk to you in school.'' she added flirtily. Okay, that wasn't hard at all! 

''I will be waiting.'' I said in the same tone. 

We parted ways after exchanging numbers. I thought I was losing my edge! Thank god it worked! 

I went back after 15 more minutes of running, after reaching home I went and directly  for shower. Crap! I said aloud in the shower when I realized I had to drive with Emily. I lost it! All the thoughts I was trying to push away,came back to me hitting me like the cold water. 

How do I escape from this? It seemed sort pf permanent, I wish I could run away from it. Ian you are not a coward! I thought  to myself, You are an asshole! You play with girls,you are ruthless! I added. This was my pep talk,by the way. 

I changed into dark blue jeans and white white shirt and folded it till my arms and then went downstairs.

''Good morning ,young man.'' My mum said in her plumming voice. 

I smiled at her and stuffed my mouth with pancakes,'' Goodmorning mom. Where's dad?'' I asked her. 

She gave me a knowing look, my dad must be sleeping, I should have figured. He is a famous attorney. ''Sleeping.'' She answered.