chapter-15.

Please see the video on the side. It shows the cast of the story  . Do check it out! 

Please see the banner on the side too :D 

Thanks. :)) 

happy reading!

-------------------------------------Song-Heartless (the Fray)---------------------------

*Hyperventilate*

''YOU STINK!'' SHE COMPLAINED.

I took in a piece of my T-shirt and smelled it. Yuck! I stink, it smelled of sweat and mud. Pathetic. I scrunched my nose in disgust. She laughed at my expression. 

I looked at her, unable to keep the smile off my face,''I can go and change in just few seconds?'' 

She looked at me with her mud brown eyes sparkling, I wonder why was that but again I couldn't keep the smile off my face. I am so whipped! She came close to me and I took a step back, I really stink! 

Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion,''I don't have that much patience,Mr. Parker.'' she murmured. 

I could feel my body heat up with her words,I am getting used to my body reacting to her this way. With her around I tend to smile for no reason at all, get nervous,look at her awestruck. Its safe to say I have gone insane and I am totally loving it. 

''You sure?'' I asked her, feeling extremely conscious. 

She took a step towards me and held my hand,''You are looking hot!'' She admitted. 

I grinned at her,losing all the nervousness,''But I smell!'' I whined. 

I have heard that girls like guys who smell good and at the moment I was no where close to smelling good. I wanted her to love me and in this process, I didn't even bother to change. So stupid! I didn't really know how to pursue a girl, I never had to. But, I would do it for Emily. 

She looked at me amused and suddenly brightened,''You are going to give me a ride home,right?''

I looked at her confused,''Yeah?'' 

''So, you can change at my place and then we can hang out there?'' She asked getting excited with her plan.

 I would love that, but my shady past tells me I will screw it up so I was a bit adverse to the idea. But, seeing it made her so happy and to be honest, I would love to spend more time with her.

I nodded. 

She looked at me happily and excited you could feel her radiating it made her glow, she looked so pretty. I took her hand and we made our way towards the car. 

''Do you like me?'' I blutered out . Crap! I have absolutely no clue why did I say that out loud. I wanted to know her answer and I was kind of afraid too. It was making me feel agitated, its a not a nice feeling at all! 

I looked at her once and she looked deep in thought, ''Yeah.'' she replied, smiling. 

That one word 'Yeah' made my heart sore, I knew she liked me that was kind of evident but, I wasn't sure it was me or me physically. 

''I meant your body.'' She added seriously, I looked at her once and she burst out laughing. Her laugh was like wind chimes. I am becoming a modern-day totally screwed up Shakespeare! Great! 

''At least you like something.'' I muttered.  She looked at me from the corner of her eyes and it looked as if she wanted to say something but, was holding back.