chapter-3.

VOTE! If you love books!

Check out the pic of  Ben on right! :D

Anyways, another update for you guys. Finally some action and cliffhanger. :))

-----------------------------------------Song- Count on me (Bruno Mars)-------------------------------------

'We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.'

Chapter 3-* I never do damsel in distress. Never.*

I GOT UP FROM my desk and started heading out to my next class with Ian.

"Hey Ian—"I was about to ask him about something regarding our next class, Advance Calculus. Ian was  But, Ben interrupted me, as we passed by him in the hallway. 

"Wait, you are Ian Walter?" Ben asked.

"huh? yeah." Ian immediately stopped and so did I. Everyone around us were hurriedly moving through the corridor, rushing to get to their classes. 

"Hey man, forgot me so soon. I'm Ben!" Ben stated excitedly, his brown eyes glinting. He looked at Ian as if his words explained everything but clearly it didn’t because Ian’s face was molded into the one of his confused one, “Your cousin?" Ben added obviously seeing Ian hadn’t been able to recognize him.

Looking at Ian's face, it was clear that he was utterly confused as and didn't get what Ben was trying to say, but then his expression started changing into one of understanding and he grinned, "Oh fu*k man! Can't believe I forgot you but can't help it, haven't seen you in ages!"and then they both grinned and gave each other a manly hug.

"Yeah, it's been so long. " Ben agreed with Ian. I couldn’t help but gape at them, it was as random as it could get! No wonder Ben was hot and annoying and reminded me of Ian! They belonged from the same family!

Guess, its in their blood. 

"Yeah. Mom told me that you were going to come...'' Ian trailed off with hesitation controting his features, but then he recieved a reassuring nod from Ben and continued,  ''but I didn't know you were joining this school. I'm so glad you did though. " Ian said with a happy grin, and wrapped a hand around Ben's shoulder fondly. 

I cleared my throat, wanting to ask Ian why he had hesitated but didn't want to do that infront of the stranger. 

"Oh sorry, forgot you were there Emily, " Ian smirked at me, I glared at him but he ignored that, "Emily meet Ben, my cousin and Ben Emily, my friend."

 "Oh. I have met him already,’’ I answered bitterly and Ben winked at me, ‘’Why didn’t I know about this brother of yours?’’ I directed my gaze at Ian, my growing irritation from Ben visible in my voice.

"Yeah well... I kind of forgot to tell you about him and he also moved to Canada when we were like three and I haven't been in much contact with him since then. You remember Aunt Paige? He's her son." He asked me the hesitation was again notable in his voice, but I held back my nosy self nodded in response. I remembered seeing Aunt Eva's sister last year during the vacations. She had stayed with Aunt Eva for quite a while but she hadn't been much out going...now that I thought about it she was almost very alone and distant all the time. 

It was not my place to ask why that was. So, I kept my small nosy nose with myself. But suddenly, seeing her son, I was terribly curious! 

"Yeah you got to tell me all about your life since then." Ben demanded with a genuine smile on his face for once, showing his beautiful dimple. Okay, he could pass as super cute guy too!