chapter-17.

Thank you so much for the amazing cover honey. :* 

---------------------------------------------Song-Wanna be with you (Enrique)---------------------------

*Insanity at its best.*

I AM IMAGINING THINGS. 

You are crazy, but not insane. 

I highly doubt that! The player who slept with god knows how many girls wants to settle down for me?! I could not even think this, its just ridiculous and impossible. 

Will you cut down the melodrama? 

I will cut down your thr-

''Emily, please say something?'' A worried voice interrupted our internal bickering. 

I turned towards Ben, his face masked in worry and nervousness, I gave him a shallow smile,doubting my capability to speak. ''Please Emily.'' He breathed, pleading with his dark brown eyes. 

I really couldn't get the words out, that I was dying to say''Uh-h..'' I stuttered. Oh great! Chicken would also be laugh at my chickening. ''I get it if you don't love me but, please at least say something.'' He pleaded again, forcing me to look at him by caging my face. 

''Iloveyou too.'' I said as hurriedly as I could, its really really hard for me to confess my feelings for someone. He gaped at me looking shocked. Did I say that wrong?! I wondered. 

It sounded like lobe u too, douche! 

Okay! You really do need to shut up! ''You serious?'' He asked me, still not recovered from the shock. 

''Yeah.'' I whispered. Just then he gave me a blinding smile that could have lighted the whole town, And just by his smile I was pretty sure I was not getting into a mess.

He took me into his arms and hugged me tight. He let go off me feeling content and came close, his lips hovering over mine,''I love you Emily Walker.'' He breathed and touched his lips to mine gently, before I could even deepen it he pulled away, I couldn't help but pout. 

He sighed,''Okay, lets not rush there is something I have to tell you and you may not love me after this.'' He warned me. 

''Okay?'' Please don't drop a bombshell! Please! Don't tell me you are an alien. ''You are an alien?'' I blurted out, unable to keep my stupid mouth shut. 

He gave me an amused look,''Are you serious?'' He asked. ''Um, no.'' I responded, this is not a great time to tell him I am a bit retarded. 

A bit? 

I didn't reply back, maybe it would shut up if I simply ignore it? 

You bet! 

Oh Dang it! ''Emily, look its serious? You have to know this and I would totally understand if you don't love me after this.'' He murmured. 

''Just say it.'' I replied back. I don't really have much patience for suspense and all. 

He took a deep breath,'' When I was in Canada I wasn't really good kid, I was a rebel because I wanted my parents attention and so I got into dirty stuff you know in bad company. One day we were driving from a club in my car, I was too drunk to drive, so my friend was driving instead, he got into some race with the another car and we ended up killing two innocent people.'' He cringed at the memory,''My friend was a son of a rich man and got out of it and I was framed for the murder instead, my dad got me out of it since he is in the embassy but only after I spent six months in the jail. We came here to have a fresh start.  '' He added in a whisper. I was too dumbfounded to speak! I mean I pity him for what happened to him but, he only got him into such a situation.