Chapter-29.

Did the setting for the upcoming Dance. 

Enjoy :))

----------------------------------------------------Song-F**king Perfect (pink)--------------------------------------------

*Total Mind F**k* 

WE had a party of our own, as suggested by Ben.

But, it really was just a party.

Since he had the whole of his house, which was impeccably done up, courtesy his mother, we had a nice time in the living room, eating, listening to the music, watching funny videos which made me spit on Ben, while having my embarrassing laughing fit. It was a very humiliating mistake.  

The house was very warm and almost twice as big as mine; it was three floor house, excluding the terrace. Ben’s room was very cozy and maybe that was the reason we hadn’t stayed in his room for long. It had a bigger than single bed white bed with black bed sheet and comforter set. The room was carpeted in the shade black which went extremely well with the bed. His room was beautiful but it was nothing compared to his parent’s room which looked straight out of a magazine. I stood gaping at its sheer beauty when Ben informed the house and its furnishing was given to them by Canadian Embassy for which his father worked for.

It was a little party of our own, and I can honestly say, it was the best I had been to. When, I was full to the point that I felt nauseous, Ben decided to drop me home; it was around one at night. Ben’s parents were going to stay in a hotel near Beverly Hills, where his dad had gone on some business trip. He could have totally taken the advantage of this whole situation, it would have been quite practical with the attitude he has, but much to my disappointment, Ben didn’t even mention it once. In fact he insisted on me going home early enough so my mom didn’t get worried.

Finally, he had grabbed the jersey I was wearing and pushed me out of his house, saying that he was scared to be alone with a perverted girl like me at this time of the night. We went back home in his car, he promised to drop my car first thing in the morning.

‘’I didn’t get the chance to ask you this earlier…’’ Ben started a bit breathless from our earlier laughing session.

I tore my gaze from the stereo player, which I was trying hard to figure out and looked at Ben, ‘’ Yeah?’’ I encouraged him to continue.

‘’Why are you wearing Ian’s jersey?’’ His voice a little too calm to be real, I quickly stole a glance at him before replying, his knuckles had tightened on the steering wheel, obviously worked up about this whole thing. He was obviously angry about this thing, unlike what he said earlier.

‘’Um…Ashley insisted you know…to show more team spirit. And since, I could manage only Ian’s jersey. I had to take it.’’ I muttered. Giving a justification for your actions make you seem even more guilty, and similar was my case. 

Ben didn’t reply, taking a left in the crowded road, when he was in the familiar and fairly less crowded road he replied, ‘’I would be lying if I said I don’t mind it.’’ He murmured, a bit of anger seeping in his voice. I winced, I was hurting Ben again and again.

‘’But, I wouldn’t get jealous of that little prick! Besides, you look hot.’’ His eyes flickered to mine, giving an appreciative smile stretched on his lips, and it effectively made me blush.

He chuckled at my response, ‘’you are jealous, aren’t you?’’ I asked Ben, whose instant reaction to my question was jamming hard into the gas pedal, making the speedometer shout a freaking 140 per mile speed.