Chapter-24.

Going to add more to it. Promise! But make do with this right now, since I am gonna for school trip. And its better than nothing 

Thanks

------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------Song-I am sexy and I know it (LMFAO)--------------------------------

''SO, I am gonna go?'' I asked Ian, taking one last glace at his abs and the bandaged hand, it gave him an image of an underground fighter! hot! 

''Hey, um..Wait!'' Ian called out as I got up from the bed. 

I moved to towards him, ''Yeah?'' I asked. 

''I am sorry for kissing you..I would never kiss you again unless you ask me to.'' Ian apologized, running his hands through his brown messed up hair. 

I smiled at him, Why was I forgiving him so easily?! ''Its okay, I wouldn't hesitate to beat the shit out of you the next time! You get me?'' I asked sternly, I knew he could easily see through my act. Well, lets just say, my acting skills are bad!

''Yes ma'am!'' Ian saluted with his bandaged hand. 

 Then he went to open up the door with his good right hand, ''You'll not avoid and be mean to me now? Will you?'' he asked with his voice slightly shaking, losing all the confidence that his voice had held before. How can you say no to such a hot but dimple showing face?! 

You don't want to. 

Maybe, probably you should shut up. 

Maybe, probably I wouldn't. 

Stop copying my words! 

''No, Ian.'' I smiled at him, he leaned on the door. Okay, the last one wasn't actually the last one! This will be the last one, the last time I am going to look at his abs. 

''Emily, I am here.'' He pointed towards his face, laughing silently, I looked up feeling embarassed, he took out his pinky finger towards me.  

I intervined it with mine, ''Promise.'' I stated. It amused me that we were acting like toddlers after all this while, but you know, friendship does that to you. 

I pulled out my pinky finger from his and gave him a small smile before going downstairs, back to Ben. I was feeling relieved after finally talking to Ian after all this while. This had been the longest we hadn't talked, almost a week. The maximum before this was three days, when Ian purposely broke my barbie's head and turned into a weird skull-like looking thing and hung it on my bedroom door,It was damn terrifying for a eight year old! But, I took my revenge I destroyed every undergarment of his with Bryan's help. 

That was cruel! 

Cruel is my middle name! 

No, dumbass is your middle name. 

That's it missy! You are going down!

''Done talking to Ian?'' I heard Ben's low-pitched voice whisper in my ear as soon as I got down the staircase, he pulled me from my waist towards the dinning room. 

 I nodded, ''So, how did it go?'' Ben asked me, his voice and face were contradicting each other, his voice was smooth but his face was strained and his brown eyes were creased. And the fact that I was the cause of all this, made me torment myself. 

''Um,'' I started after taking a complete and intent look of his face. He must've thought I have gone psychotic! I started talking after five whole minutes'' went quite well, actually. We are uh..talking again.'' I felt quite hesistant to let the words out, I mean what would Ben think of me?! I was forgiving Ian after he kissed me, I was basically letting me walk all ove me. Somehow, none of these thoughts bothered. I had always been the one not to get affected by others' opinions.