chapter-13.

This chapter is dedicated to 'NeverSayGoodbye' for the awesome cover she made for me. Thank you so much sweetheart. :) 

I wasn't planning to upload any time soon but, I am because I wanted to show her my gratitude. :D 

Thank you so much again, please do check out her story'CLOUDS'. 

I hope this chapter is a long one because I wouldn't be uploading for a while. Exams are starting next week. :/ 

Happy reading my lovely readers. 

----------------------------------------Song-Someone Like You (Adele)--------------------------------------

'"If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.'

Chapter 13-*Stupidity at it's best!*

 ''WHAT IS THAT YOU WANT to talk about so important that you came in my room when I was just in my towel?'' I asked Emily with a smirk that I knew would annoy her. 

She was so desperate to 'talk' that she came in my room without knocking while I was in my towel. I had just taken shower for the third time today, and I have no clue why. Actually I do know why I took the shower but I wouldn’t tell Emily that, I wasn't particularly interested in being slaughtered at that moment. 

''Why the hell were you in just a towel?'' she asked, a light red color flooding her cheeks. 

I laughed at her expression, causing her to blush deeper. It looked so pretty on her. Dammit! did I just thought what I think I thought? Okay, that doesn't make sense. I wanted to smack myself for having such a weird thought. 

I came out of my reverie after the mental smack I had given myself, ’’ I took a shower.Duh!'' Is she retarded? Why else would I be in a towel? 

''You nutcase, why didn't you wear clothes after taking shower?!'' she retorted. 

Man! She has really lost it! ''I was going to but, '' The annoying smirk played on my lips, ''you strangled me.'' 

I think she got angry at my accusation because she stomped her feet on the floor in frustration, I had always thought such actions only happened in movies, ''I.Did.Not.Strangle.You.'' She replied through her teeth, each word as clear as a bell.

''Sure. You didn't even peep when I was changing.'' I teased her, just to make her blush again.

''I am so not interested in seeing your teeny weenie.'' 

''Oh is that so?'' 

''Yup. Name one person who would want to?'' she asked me, all of a sudden very amused. Doesn’t she know the truth? Every girl wants a piece of me. I mean its as clear as the billboard at the end of the street! 

''Sarah!'' I answered before I could stop myself, a smack is definitely what I needed! It’s as if I don’t have any control over myself!

Her face quickly turned curious, one more round of cursing me is coming up, lucky me! ''Who Sarah?'' 

The way she asked me this, raised doubts if the girl was actually Samantha, ''from the cheer leading squad?'' I asked hopefully. 

Her expression morphed into one of her understanding ones. Thank God! It would be really low of me if I didn't even remember the name of the girl I shagged. Well, that's not me saying but, Emily would think so.’’ And why would she think so?'' she asked me curiously.