Chapter-37.

For some reason I find this chapter pretty explosive! :P

Haven't proofread it. Sorry. 

Enjoy. And please do vote and comment :)) 

------------------------------------------Do you know (Enrique Iglesias.)---------------------------------------------

Whenever someone asks, "Can I be perfectly honest with you?" The answer should always be, "No 

Chapter 37- *Just suck it up.*

‘’All of you present here, technically cannot get detentions, except for Mr. Perez and Mr. Torres. So, since the school cannot get away without punishing such violent acts, you all are not allowed to attend the prom.’’ Mr. Adam Ford, our Principal announced from the podium, looking at us with pure satisfaction as protest broke out in the small hall we were all gathered in.

 ‘’I would appreciate if you will maintain silence, because whatever you kids say I am not changing my decision. ‘’

A voice echoed from the back, ‘’we don’t care what you appreciate! You are ruining our childhood!’’ it was a manly voice, which had transformed itself into a girly one, making other’s laugh.

It had been almost three weeks since I had the panic attack, and to be frank, I had made no improvement whatsoever. Bummer!

‘’Go screw yourself, you faggot!’’ Someone said in a muffled voice, which distinctly sounded like Ian’s. Glancing back, my suspicion was proved correct. It was Ian Walter indeed, like always putting a show for everyone to enjoy.

A slow chant erupted in the back of the crowd ‘don’t mess with us Faggot’ and next to me I saw Ashley joining them too in a slow murmur.

Really, now? I couldn’t help but feel being drawn to the chant too but was restraining myself, because for some reason Miss Allen, our principal’s secretary eyes were fixed on me, possibly trying to make a hole through my forehead.

‘’Everybody, shut up!’’ The Principal’s voice boomed through the speaker, making the cowards and the ones standing in the front row, quickly shut up. For such a lean and short guy, Mr. Ford sure had a strong voice.

As vague silence filled the hall, Mr. Ford cleared his throat and said, ‘’I am not swaying from my words, what you guys did and the way you people behaved deserves a far more severe punishment than this, and since I am not in a position to give that to the most of you, I am hence worth banning you from the upcoming Annual Dance.’’

As expect another round of protest broke out, especially the screechy and annoying ones from Kate and her minions. Yeah, that’s the new title I had given them, calling each of them by name seemed like a sheer wastage of energy.

‘’You all are dispersed.’’ Mr. Ford said loudly, trying to cut through the noise of the crowd, he muttered something else regarding the irresponsible behavior of the new generation, but nobody gave a damn.

                                                           *-*-*-*-*-*

‘’So where are we going?’’ Ashley asked, as me, Ian, Ashley and Bryan settled inBryan’s car. Bryan had picked all of us for the today’s supposed important announcement.

An argument broke out as we stepped out of the school boundaries. The argument had started on where we should go for breakfast, and somehow it had reached to- that men were incompetent piece of sh*t, well Ashley was shouting that in her shrill voice and smacking Bryan and Ian simultaneously to prove her point. As usual, I was maintaining my silence, looking through the window as we passed a crowded street filled with office goers.