chapter-4.

Vote :))

Ashley on the side people! Do give it a glance.

Happy reading. 

----------------------------------------------Song- Don't stop the Party (B.E.P)----------------------------------

'You can tell a lot by the way a woman walks. Like if she walks away, she's probably not into you.'

Chapter4-*I was the damsel in distress.*

 IT WASN'T JUST SOMEONE. 

It was Ian.  

I looked back to see an extremely angry Ian glaring menacingly at Ryan. As he took the view into account, his eyes narrowed and jaw clenched. Ian was some scary sh*t once he was angry, and I was pretty sure Ryan would see the stars in the bright blue morning! 

Why couldn't I solve my own fu*king issues?!

Ryan hesitated for a moment but didn't remove his hands from my waist. I don't think he was scared because he had the same stupid smile plastered on his face and he even said, ''Bring it on Walter.'' Ian walked with his fist clenched and he squared his shoulder. Uh oh! I started begging to Ian, '’Please Ian, don't do anything!'' 

Ian didn't even acknowledge me with a look, he was glaring at Ryan and said threatingly '' you back off right now or I'll make you.'' but, yet again Ryan's smile didn't falter he was clearly enjoying himself. But I guess he didn't know whom he was messing with and would soon regret it. Last year, Ian had gotten himself around fifty detentions give or take, just due to fighting. 

Yes, it was a record. Yes, as shallow as it may sound, Ian was pretty proud of it and had reputation around due to this. 

Ryan laughed, ’’What can you do? huh? Gimme you best.'' His voice challenging Ian.

Ian didn't say anything but, by the look of his face I knew he was going to hit Ryan. Before I could even open my mouth to put some sense into him, Ian pulled me effortlessly from Ryan’s grip.

When Ryan tried to protest, Ian without even thinking twice punched him straight on the face. I tried to look away but I could still hear the crunch sound of something breaking which I assumed was of his jaw. Ouch! Must have hurt a hell lot!

When I thought things had calmed down a bit. I turned towards Ian his hands were bloodied and I saw Ryan lying unconscious with trace of blood around his nose.

 ''Holy shit Ian! What the fuck did you do?! You shouldn’t have punched him! ‘' I showed at Ian, who was smiling in satisfaction. Ryan was freaking lying in a pool of blood! How could I not react?!

Again, you are exaggerating!

Oh shut up!

Fine, I was exaggerating, neither Ian's hand was bloodies as such nor Ryan was lying on a pool of blood. I tend to exaggerate things, just a bit. 

''It's all okay. Stop panicking, nothing is broken...that bad! Trust me! He deserved it. He just can't mess with you and get away with it,'' Ian answered solemnly; I knew better not to argue. I didn't want a broken nose too.

''You know what Ian I can handle myself! I don't need you to babysit me. You should stop overreacting or you'll get expelled'' I shouted at him, was it because of panic or anger I didn't know.

"Doesn't matter. He’ll be fine. Let’s go'' he said in a casual tone.

He grabbed hold of me and dragged me out of the class since I didn’t have it in me to move away from I was still recovering from the shock of what I saw. I was feeling a bit dizzy too but that could be because of the blood. I could still smell.