Chapter-28.

<----Vote!  If you love soccer! 

This is probably long. I tried to make it :P 

Anyways, I really like this chapter for some reason. Hopefully, you'll too. 

---------------------------------------------------Song-Bleed it out (Linkin Park)-------------------------------------------

*The match* 

‘’WE are a little over dressed.’’

‘’What? I can’t hear you.’’

‘’It’s so freaking loud in here.’’ I muttered.

Ashley nodded, ‘’Yeah, I agree.’’

‘’Oh. This you heard?’’ I asked, narrowing my eyes at her. She gave me sheepish grin. I settled back on the seat, annoyed by the continuous loud trumpets blowing and music playing. Why couldn’t the game be at our school? We had to drive a half an hour to this stupid, huge stadium!

Suddenly Ashley started jumping beside me, ‘’Oh look! Here are The Hawks!’’ She waved frantically at them and cheered like a maniac. Since I couldn’t see much, I too got up, our seats were so far from the ground, I squinted my eyes focusing it on the blue-yellow jersey guys, ‘’Ash, I can’t figure them out.’’ I complained to Ashley, who was still cheering.

‘’That’s okay. Once the game starts the commentators will let you know.’’

I turned towards her, grabbing her shoulder so she’ll stop jumping for a minute, ‘’we have to see the whole match?’’ I looked at her horrified, if we have to see the whole match, I’ll be in coma by the end!

Ashley gave me an obvious look and went back to jumping and shouting. I noticed she had made aquaintance with the girls sitting beside us. Good, maybe now I can slip out.

‘’The Hawks and the Sacred Heart please align for the National Anthem.’’ Speakers boomed and I saw The Hawks, our St.Stephen team line up on the ground, they had their back to us and, next to them The Sacred Heart stood in their white and red jersey.

‘’Why are they having the National Anthem?’’ I asked Ashley quickly before the hymn started.

She gave me a ridiculous look, ‘’It’s a huge match Emily.’’ I shrank back, Ashley rarely called me Emily and mostly because I pissed her off. The entire stadium stood up for the national anthem and I felt strange sense of Patriotism.  As we settled down the commentator announced that the match was going to start in ten minutes, this guy was making my life so much easier.

I noticed people around us had taken out beer packs and food even before the match had started. It was more like leisure activity for them and for me it was more of a torture.

‘’Hey…Your boyfriend is also playing right?’’ I felt someone poke my shoulder; I looked back and saw Angie, my school mate smiling at me. I nodded at her politely, surprised at the fact that even she knew me and Ben were going out.

‘’Which position is he playing?’’ She asked and immediately I panicked. I have no clue what positions are there in soccer forget about which position he was playing. I looked at Ashley.

‘’He is the midfielder. Number 11.’’ Ashley pointed at someone on the ground. I tried to focus and finally saw the dark brown, curly hair I could recognize anywhere. Finally, I had located Ben; he was doing some kind of exercise and looking very edible in the dark blue jersey.

‘’Miranda!’’ I heard Ashley shout, I looked where Ashley’s eyes were and saw Bryan’s younger sister Miranda sitting fully pepped up with her friends, ‘’Where is Bryan?’’ Ashley asked.