Chapter-33.

Hopefully, it's not too boring. But, trust me it was needed. 

Suspense is gooooood xD 

Get down to reading now. And sorry for the late update. Will upload much more regularly now. 

By the way- this is exactly how Ben looks. The pic on the side is EXACTLY him! :D 

-----------------------------------song-with or without you. (U2)--------------------------------------------

 *The New Year disaster.*

THINGS WERE PASSING in a blur and no matter how much I tried to grasp it and make the best of my last months at High School; it was always seemed out of my reach.

And just like that we had reached the end of December, to be precise, the last day of the year. People were excited, for the New Year’s party and like always I wasn’t looking forward to it because, most of the time I ended up being the highlight of the party. No, not like I was the life of the party, I was always ended up too drunk to be life of anything.

So, when I got the call from Mia, a classmate of mine inviting me to her party and then, Robert, Ben’s close friend I tried to decline it as politely as possible. And was now getting chastised by my ass of a friend, Ashley, I could not help and wonder how much duct tape and rope it would take for me to kidnap her, and throw her in the ocean.

‘’What will you do in the evening then?’’ She asked me for the thirteenth time, in a six minute conversation on the phone.

I sighed, knowing I was repeating myself, ‘’I don’t know. Probably see television or something,’’ I muttered, and I could hear the frustrated sigh from the other side, ‘’Em, it’s our last New Year’s Eve with everyone. Why don’t we try and enjoy it? ‘’ She sounded annoyed, like I was missing something really important but, honestly she is no good in convincing and really? Who cared if it was my last New Year’s Eve with them?!  For me, it held hardly any significance.

‘’It really doesn’t matter to me.’’ I told her quietly, knowing I would be chastised for this too, ‘’Do you have plans with Ben?’’ Ashley asked me after a few seconds, her voice going higher than ever and ended up being a squeal.  

‘’No, not that I know of.’’ I told her honestly, during the past few months, we had been spending majority of our time together, and I knew it wasn’t good that we were enjoying ourselves so much. Not good at all! ‘’Oh I sense something! Maybe tonight’s the night!’’ Ashley said a bit dreamily and I groaned in response. It was another conversation we had been through quite a lot. Ashley was very curious why me and Ben hadn’t had sex yet, and it’s not like that I wasn’t any less curious.

‘’Shut up!’’ I replied back, ‘’I’ll talk to you later.’’ I told her and hung up before she could even reply. Planting myself on the sofa in the living I sighed as my bottom hit the comfortable leather. I just had lunch, and there was nothing more than I wanted to do right now than sleep, wrapped in the blanket in this cold weather. But, apparently people in my contact list had other plans and as soon as I closed my eyes, ‘ Sweet Child O mine.’ Blared through my phone, and I grunted and got up to pick it, cutting off the ring tone before it annoyed me even more, ‘’What?’’ I asked as I put the phone to my ear, not bothering with the pleasantries.

‘’Being nice once in a while, won’t cost much, you know?’’ An amused voice answered, that irritated me even more. Nobody gets between me and my sleep! Not even my annoying, head full of himself boyfriend.

I growled in response, ‘’Just say what you want to say! And let me sleep Ben, you have already irritated me enough for a year!’’

‘’Yeah, that’s what I wanted to hear from my girlfriend, when I merely call to express my love.’’ He feigned a disappointed and hurt voice. I couldn’t help but chuckle at his Romeo like voice, no matter how much he had irritated me by keeping me up till four in the morning, talking about random things, ‘’Ben!’’ I shouted at him, which earned me an amused laugh from him.