Chapter-19.

Happy reading guys! :) :* 

-----------------------------------------Song- Don't you remember (Adele.)---------------------------------

*Ugly truth.*

''UH, SOMETHING ABOUT ME which I think you should know.'' I answered with a grimace. 

I was not prepared to re live my nasty past which left me extremely cynical and a deep hatred for my mother but, it wouldn't be fair to Ben he has already got the hint that something is wrong, I mean who wouldn't? I was freaking abusing my mother without actually saying the words it was quite evident I felt hatred for her. 

He nodded at me. 

I took a deep breath before starting, please don't let it haunt me! Please! I silently prayed to god. Four year back I used to cry myself to sleep every night because of everything that happened and I didn't want it to happen again. 

Spit it out! 

I will spit on you! 

''Ben, Ian must've told you that I..um..my father is not there anymore, his name was Adam Walker He had a very charming personality and he looked extremely handsome and he had this beautiful smile and very very deep and intriguing voice....'' I blinked in an effort to keep the tears away that were trying to brim from the edge of my eyes,''He was a son of a very rich and renowned business man, unfortunately he fell in love with my mother, Rhea and they got married a lil too early.'' my tone automatically hardened and I cringed, the tears fell on my cheeks warming them, Ben pulled me into a hug in a protective gesture.

''I was born the very next year after they got married and things between them started to change a bit, my mother got a job in a very big fashion company my dad wasn't really pleased with this because he had inherited so much money that she didn't have any reason to work but, for her sake he let her do the work and stayed home to take care of me. Gradually, my mother got promotions and she became a famous name in the social circle, my dad was a bit of an alcoholic but in time he grew a lot more addicted, though he never got aggressive or anything or even said a harsh word to my mom who was very happily spending my dad's money.'' I whispered, he looked at me intently but I couldn't look back afraid that more tears will fall. 

''My mother's so called friends started making fun of my dad that all he did was sit at home and drink, my mom apparently had no problem with all this and she joined them too, I should have realised she was just a gold digger.'' I laughed out a bitter laugh. 

He squeezed my shoulder soothingly, the memories were coming out in full force now,''Once she was at a very good position in the fashion company she very conveniently asked for a divorce, I was twelve at the time.'' I closed my eyes shut trying to keep the anger away. 

''My dad was shattered he tried everything to save there marraige but my mom had no intentions to do so! Even for my sake. Aunt Eva tried to talk her out of this but it had absolutely no effect on her, my dad had to give her divorce and in the alimony she took the house and a lot of money, my dad gave it up without thinking twice so that I would have a smooth life.'' my voice broke and I started crying, he stroked my hair gently, I calmed myself a bit.

''He could not take the pain of being away from us, guess he really did love my mother!'' I stated clenching my jaw,'' and he died after two months of the divorce or rather committed...'' I could not complete the sentence the sob had taken over me. 

Ben did not say anything but hugged me tight and let me cry on his shoulder,''How could one person be so ruthless and cruel? she didn't fucking give a shit! She even took me in custody blaming my dad was a alcoholic and could not take care of me!! What a bitch! He took care of me all his life! Letting her fulfil her dream and she re payed him by divorcing him and taking me away from him!'' I screamed like a raging bull clenching my hand wanting very much to punch something.