Chapter-21.

--------------------Song- Damned If I do ya.(All Time Low) ---------------------

 I sighed happily before sitting in my car, I could still feel the fragile sensation of Ben’s lips on mine. I touched my lips in amazement and then giggled. God! I was acting like a hormonic teenager! It wasn’t my first kiss! Heck, it was far from that! But, every time he kissed me I could not help but act like a love struck teenager! Pitiable. 

I started the engine and zoomed through the parking lot.

The parking lot was crowded, everyone seemed in a hurry to go out, I was liking the feel of driving my car after so long. I waited not-so patiently in the line for the cars ahead of me to move.

It had been a tiresome day, ignoring Ian and trying to appear furious at him was not an easy job, whenever I was glaring at him or just looking at him he HAD to return my gaze, it raised my urge to speak to him but I resisted it with all my will.

Ashley was also a big help, she abused me so much after learning that I wasn’t friends with Ian anymore; I lost the count after - 'You tramp! Eat shit from the gutter!' Such a nice and well spoken friend I have!

She also did not let me speak to him, scolding me for my actions like an angry mother, like a caring mother I never had. She put up a great argument when I said, I had to speak to him and ask him why he is freaking asking my mother to speak to him! But, Ashley mommy did not let me.

‘’Bye, baby!’’ Ashley crooned and got me out of my thoughts.

I looked at her confused then realized my Jaguar windows were open, ‘’Bye, ashy.’’ I crooned back, she threw me a warning glare, ‘’Emmy hon, don’t do anything stupid.’’ she said and swayed her way to her beetle.

I sighed in frustration; do I really need so much looking after? Probably, I do.

Thank god! The cars moved and I was almost on to the main gate of the parking lot. Some stupid piece of shit had his hands on the honk, it was a feeble noise since it probably was a few cars behind me but it was nonetheless very irritating, I checked the rear view to see the asshole  who was making the annoying honking noice and automatically my gaze went to Ian and Bryan, who was standing next to Ian.

Screw you eyes!

I chocked on the air itself when I saw Ian with a white stick in his hand, he took a puff from it and blew foggy air in the atmosphere. Dammit! He was smoking!

Holy shit!

I had focused all my attention on Ian who was carelessly smoking when someone honked from behind, making me jump on my seat and forcing me to go out of the school campus.

I got out of the campus frowning, I wanted to see Ian smoke!

It will be the understatement of the century if I said I had a thing for guys who smoked! They made me freaking drool and Ian looked undeniably hot.

I mean physically, purely physical.

Sure, you do.

Dude! Why can’t you leave me alone?

Can’t.

Bitch!

‘’Yeah, I swear on you pink panties. I will not speak to Ian.’’ I said through gritted teeth.

She blew a breath on the phone before speaking, ‘’If I don’t get to wear my pink panties ever, it will be your fault!’’ Ashley stated.