chapter-10.

I have dedicated this chapter to kristy1000 because I totally love her stories. :-D 

thank you so much kristy! 

Guys Ian on the side! :D 

Happy reading! :)

---------------------------------------Song-Need You Now (Lady Antebellum)------------------------------

'Mirrors don't lie. Lucky for me, they can't laugh either.' 

Chapter9-*Surviving the senior year.*

IAN'S POV : 

THIS WAS GOING TO be a bad day. 

The weekend had been no better either. A girl continuously speaking was bad. But, a girl speaking continuously about some other guy whom she hardly knew was worse.  And it becomes worst if THAT girl is your best friend.

I really thought my ears would bleed with the amount Emily was talking. Stupid girl annoyed the hell out of it with her ‘Ben this and Ben that’. It took all my will not to strangle her so, as to shut her up. ALL MY WILL.

I got ready for school and went to Emily's place to pick her up. 

''Oh. Hi Ian.'' She said, not really pleased to see me and surprisingly dressed up, this only happened on rare occasions. Instantly,  I grew suspicious.

''Lets go?'' I asked her.

''Um…Actually, Ben is going to give me a ride today,'' She answered and instantly, I could feel my anger budding, I tried to remain calm but guess she saw through it and added, ''Just for today. Sorry.'' 

'' Fine.'' I said and left. 

I had turned into a freaking psychopath. Emily was already choosing Ben over me; and I didn't like it one bit. I disliked Ben so much. He was my brother for hell's sake! I didn't know I could dislike him so much. 

Once I reached school I saw Bryan getting out of the car with his sister Miranda, she was really hot , two year younger than Bryan, and I would have loved to tap her! But Bryan would have probably killed me, so I had to keep my hands to myself.

I got caught up talking to Bryan about the yesterdays’ soccer game I had missed because of that little devil, Emily, when I noticed her and Ben coming out of his Mitsubishi lancer, they smiled at each other like love struck people. How pathetic!

I decided to save myself from the puke inducing scene and entered the building hurriedly— Only to bang into Kate. I should totally make my psychic ability a profession, I already knew I was going to have a bad day. 

'' Get out of my way, Walter.'' she said in her annoying, nasal nasty tone.

''Only if you get out of mine.'' I snapped back at her, my jaw squaring in anger. Why did she always have to create a scene? Even though I was considered a big drama maker myself, I really resented the whole bunch of shitty drama girls unnecessary created. 

'' Oh, I will. To give way to your best friend but, guess she's not your anymore.'' She grinned evilly at me. And I swear I had never wanted so much to beat the shit out of a girl but, here she was testing my patience. 

'' I never wanted her. You were just insecure about your fake reputation and boobs.''  I spitted and left. 

I went towards my locker and saw Emily taking her stuff out of her locker, which was quite close to mine.