Chapter-30

<-------- For Ian's sake! XD

This is a effin long chapter and this whole Halloween dance isn't over yet. :/ I don't know how to cut short it 'cause I don't want to miss out on some details. 

Anyways, there is a slideshow of all the costumes/clothes these trolls wore. 

Had a hard time writing this chapter somehow, but, hope its not that bad. 

--------------------------------------------------------Song-Thriller (Michael Jackson)----------------------------------

*Am I a girl?* 

TURNS out I had the worst luck ever.

Not once in my life had I regretted being a girl so much.

And it was all ‘The Halloween themed Dance ‘fault. I had finally seen the dazzling poster, as it was claimed by many people, but was in fact quite over the top according to me. To my utter disappointment only the girls’ had to wear the Halloween themed dresses, guys have been given the liberty to wear formals. This discrimination was done keeping in mind the students’ safety; if boys’ had been given the autonomy to dress up as they pleased especially in Halloween dresses, they would have created a ruckus by probably turning up in nothing more than a stack of leaves. One thing I learned in life was, never estimates the Stephanites’.

I had been grumbling all the time next day after school when I had seen the poster, people got annoyed by my behavior and left me alone except, for Ben who obviously knew if he ditched me, he would be killed. Tuesday, if it was possible, had even turned worse, the dance was only for the seniors’. I had my suspicion that the student council had pulled a lot of strings to make this happen, and since Ashley was a big part of it, being the cultural secretary I was sure I was right.

Unfortunately, the seniors’ didn’t appear to share the same sentiment as mine. They were buzzed up, in full on bullying form, walking around as if they owned the corridor. The Halloween Dance that had been arranged especially for them had given them a new found confidence or rather arrogance.

The result of our Advanced Chemistry pop quiz that had been taken last Thursday had the desired effect, the students sulked for a while at their result, I on the other hand was quite happy, which didn’t happen much, I managed to score a eighteen on twenty which was the second highest score. The sulking mode lasted barely for twenty minutes even though it counted for twenty percent of our grade, knowing that they didn’t really care about anything else other than booze, drugs and sex I would have been shocked if it actually lasted any longer.

Ben who didn’t share the class with me but was still the student of Advanced Chemistry had scored the highest in his class a nineteen and a half, not to mention, I was rather shocked.

Thursday came faster than expected; even I grew excited about the Dance now, which was just the next day. Ashley had tried to make anxious about the costume, which me and Ian had still not went to get. Ben was pestering me to tell him what I was going to wear and when I honestly told him I still hadn’t decided, he told me I was being cryptic. Stupid guy!

I envied the guy so much because, first of all, they didn’t have to hear my Blondie’s rant about how I was useless piece of shit and how I should have at least something in mind. I really didn’t get why should I be bothering what I should wear instead of better things like how to get Ian to play COD with me?

It was one of the most excitement filled Thursday when I entered the parking lot, me and Ian going different ways as always.

‘’Why do you have to go with him? Why can’t I take you?’’ Ben grumbled as soon as I reached him.