1

AMIR

"Are you listening?" Adora slightly raises her voice which makes me turn to immediately.

"I wasn't." I reply before she rolls her eyes.

"I said my friend is outside right now. I'm gonna go get her." She repeats as she takes pictures of herself.

"Hurry up then, it's mad brick outside. She probably cold as fuck." I snatch her phone off of her and she snatches it back, mugging me.

I bop my head to the sound of the beat as it plays over and over again.

Not too long later I see Adora and her friend enter the room.

She's beautiful

I only met Adora three weeks ago via marketing since her manager hired me for a few shoots with her regarding her campaign. She brought me a few clients; including, her.

"Heyy." She shyly waves and I wave back.

"Yo..uh, I'm-

"Amir Carter." She puts her hand out and I shake it.

"I've been following your work for a while, you're talented."  She offers a bright smile, showing her perfect straight white teeth.

"I appreciate it." I nod in return.

We both stare at each other for a while and I take the opportunity to take in her appearance. She is the epitome of perfect.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

"Kehlani." She gives me a bright smile and I nod in return.

Adora clears her throat and judging from Kehlani's face she was unhappy. Mutual agreement.

"Can you guys start now? I'm hungry as fuck." Adora whines

I turn back to Kehlani who was already looking at me, surprisingly.

"Do you have a place for me to change?" Kehlani asks me and I nod. I lead her to the back changing room and she walks in before giving me a slight smile.

I look at her for a while and her gaze meets mine once more but she looks away quicker than I wanted her to.

"You all good?" I ask her and she nods, her smile widening.

I walk back to Adora who was now holding her stomach, refraining from laughing.

"You're so fucking awkward." Adora bursts out laughing which interrupts our small moment.

"Bro get out of my studio." I throw a pen from my desk at her head but she dodges it.

"I wanna make another songgg. Invite me with Drake and 'nem to the studio." Adora whines.

"Fuck no." I reply as I sit back down onto my chair and get my camera ready. I switch on the lights around the main canvas.

"You such a hater, you don't want me to see you shine. You really not gonna invite me to the studio again? Please. " She pleads but I shake my head.

"Fine bitch, fuck you." She flips me off but I shrug in response.

"You really not gonna let me?" She looks at me once more but I don't give her attention.

"Leave that man alone." Kehlani chuckles before walking over to me.

"The light is gonna be bright so just expect it once we start taking the pictures." I tell her and she nods.

"She's done this before Amir." Adora butts in but I ignore it.

1 hour later