10

AMIR

The rest of the car ride was in silence, the most I heard from her was her gentle hum of the music that was playing. Once we got to her house she faced me but immediately turned back to the dashboard. After seeing Rico I wasn't in the mood and i'm sure she sensed it.

I reach over her, opening her car door from the inside. I genuinely wasn't bothered to be a "gentleman" today.
She mugs me for a while before she scoffs.

"What you want 'Lani?" I ask. I didn't want this silent treatment or being petty or any of that shit.

"You confuse the fuck out of me." She spits, highly irritated.

"I don't have time for this shit right now." I sigh, rubbing my forehead.

"No Amir what the fuck? I don't know what that nigga did to you but don't take shit out on me."

"You buggin'."

"Okay." She mutters before walking out of the car but I pull her back in by her arm.

"Kehlani." I call out but she doesn't look at me. I lean over to shut her door. I turn her face towards me with the help of my hand.

"You raised your voice at me as if i'm some little kid, you've been acting weird the whole ride when I didn't do shit to you." She expresses but the only thing I can focus on is her plump lips.

"I'm sorry," I wet my lips as her eyes look down them. "We good now ma?" I ask her and she nods.

"Hmmm." She hums in response.

"Words mama." I reply, keeping my focus on her lips.

"No, we're not good," She rolls her eyes, turning away from me. "I understand if you don't want to talk about it but I don't deserve this shitty treatment." She sighs.

"You right, you don't. I'm sorry." I reply but she still keeps her eyes away from me.

"Look at me." I order and our gaze meets each other's.

I lean in closer and my lips invite hers for a kiss. I peck them twice before pulling away. She looks like she wanted to continue but I knew had to pull away before something else happens.

"Am I still your friend?" She asks.

"Nah. You're not." I whisper into her ear before I get out of the car and open her door properly.

"You want to come inside?" She asks me. I think for a while before nodding. She puts my hand in hers and we're inside her house in less than a minute.

She walks up to her room whilst I take my Air Forces off. I walk into one of her three living rooms and grab the remote. I flick around Netflix to see what she would want to watch.

After around 5 minutes she comes down in grey baggy joggers and a tight fitted tee and a blanket in her hands.

"You good mama?" I ask as she sits down on the seat next to me.

"I'm okay." She lays on my shoulder, snatching the remote out of my grip.

"Strong ass woman." I mumble and she nudges my arm.

"Let's watch After." She looks up to me and I shrug. I already watched it but whatever for her.

"Yes or no?" She asks.

"Alright, yeah." I lean back into the seat and she pulls the blanket onto the both of us.  I wrap one hand around her as she curls up into a ball.

I feel one of her arms wrap around my waist but she retreats once it does.

"Did you bring it here?" She looks up to me.

"It's in the car." I reply and she nods, she opens her mouth to say something but decides to look back at the TV.

"Is that the same Rico? The one you and Darrel were talking about." She looks up to me and I nod.

"We grew up with each other." I reply.

"What happened between you two?" She asks me and I shrug.

"Rico was led down a different path than me. I didn't want to associate with that so I had to also disassociate with my boy." I explain and she listens intensely.

"Thank you for telling me. That's all I want from you Amir." She replies before looking back down to the movie.

I wish I could tell you more.

After the first 20 minutes of the movie she's out and snoring quietly. I usually hate loud sleepers but this was cute to watch and hear.

I look at her for a while until she stirs in her sleep and covers her face with her hand.

"Stop staring at me you weirdo." She whispers before her eyes open fully.

"Pretty ass." I say and she smiles.

"You hungry?" She asks.

"It's been 20 minutes, i'm fine." I reply.

"You thirsty?" She asks and I nod. I knew she wouldn't let me breathe so.

She gets up and walks over to the kitchen with me behind her. She grabs one of her glasses and opens her fridge which was surprisingly full.

"What you want to drink?" She asks and I suppress the urge to say her.

"What you got?" I move closer behind her and wrap one hand around her waist whilst the other  searches around the fridge.

"You so nasty." She giggles as she moves away from my grip.

"I'm nasty? You got all this cranberry juice and pineapples." I chuckle.

"Just hurry up and get a drink Amir." She rolls her eyes. I decide on grabbing a water bottle and walk to her.

"Happy now?" I ask, lifting the bottle but she rolls her eyes in response.

Keep rolling them bitches.

I put the bottle down onto the breakfast bar and wrap my hands around her, breaking the gap between us. My eyes travel from her eyes to her lips. Her breath becomes ragged and I realise so has mine. The tension in the room grows.

I lean in to kiss her, lustfully and passionately. I wrap my hand around her throat, pulling her towards me before I slide my tongue into her mouth.

I pick her up and sit her down on the bar as I stand between her legs. Her hand rests on my neck as mine snakes down her back to grip her ass gently.

My hand snakes down to her ass and a moan escapes from her lips. My lips move down, kissing her neck and her jaw.

I feel my phone ring in my shorts pocket but her hand has already caught ahold of it. I peck her lips once more before pulling away completely. Her nipples are hardened, facing me.

I look down to my phone and Adora's the one calling me.

Huh?

I open imessage and flick through the bunch of texts she's sent me. I pass the phone to Jayda and see her emotions tick through her face.

"My brother...?" She looks up to me in fear and our eyes meet each other.