45

KEHLANI

His touch.

His touch is mesmerising. And his scent, everything about him. This is really how it feels to fall in love and it's making me sick, I always used to hate on Adora when she spoke like this but i've genuinely met someone I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Even through all the stuff he brings with him, he's made my life a adventure. That's for sure.

But now he's going again and this could be the end of it, again.

Im doing everything I can to make him stay and i'm sure he's realised it.

"Darrel's gonna be here soon mama." He says as I rub my nails through his beard. I lean down and peck his lips, trying to ignore what he said. "You heard me?"

"I heard." I reply before kissing him again causing him to smile.

"Keep playing with me and watch me stay and fuck you until you can't walk no more." He whispers in my ear.

Please do.

I move my hand closer to his joggers, sliding one finger into the lining of his boxers. He pulls my hand out just in time causing me to sigh.

"Just quickly until he comes back." I say innocently knowing my request is the complete opposite.

"When i'm back i'll show you how much i've missed you." He replies.

That's the thing i'm most scared of, if he's not back.

"Okay Amir." I lean off of him and sit down on the couch. Always wanting to touch me, he rearranges his position and puts his head in between my thighs.

"When do we start buying baby clothes and all that?" He asks and I chuckle.

"It's only a fetus for now, the doctor said we shouldn't have no attachment until the 12 week scan. Sometimes I don't even think it's true." I reply.

"You're going to be such a good mother though, you know that right?" He says before kissing my stomach which only tickled me.

"We will be great parents." I tell him and he smiles. He gets a text on his phone and I pray it isn't Darrel.

He checks it then sets it back down causing me to sigh out of relief. I want him to stay with me.

"Do you care about the kids after marriage thing?" He asks me.

"I always thought I would start my life later, marry at 26 and have like three kids by 35 but i'm happy with how my story is going so far." I tell him. "What about you?"

"I just always knew I wanted to start a family I didn't really care about how it happened." He says and I smile.

His phone goes off again and this time i'm certain it's Darrel but after that conversation i'm satisfied. He gives me a look meaning I was correct.

"I'll see you tomorrow my love." He says as he gets up and so do I. He pulls me into a hug, wrapping me with his long hands.

He pecks my lips and attempts to take his hands off of me but I keep him still.

"One more." I beg, holding onto his body. He kisses me longer, sloppier before pulling away, biting his bottom lip. I lean closer to peck his lips twice and smile.

"I love you mama, with my heart." He chuckles before kissing my hand.

"I love you too Amir." I reply as we walk out to the door. Darrel was already out his car and walking over to the door.

"I aint seen you in forever." Darrel chuckles as he walks towards me, pulling me in for a respectful hug.

I know if it wasn't anybody else Amir wouldn't be happy but we both trusted Darrel.