18

KEHLANI

"You need to leave." I laugh at Adora's overly sexual comment.

"Girl let me see what you wearing." She says as she turns around to face me. Her eyes widen which is followed by a squeal once she sees the outfit.

"Too much?" I ask her as I eye my revealed figure through the dress.

"You look beautiful

"You look beautiful." She says genuinely before slapping my ass, she always has to play too much. She's not affectionate at all.

"Moveee from meee." I whine as I rub my ass which definitely hurt.

"Cause you got yourself a nigga you wanna act all-

"He's coming soon anyway so..." I aim at the door with my head and she scoffs dramatically.

"Kicking me out huh, I got you." She gets up from the bed before throwing her shoes on. One thing about Adora, her sneaker game was immaculate.

"I want you back by 11pm, no kissing, no touching no
nothing." She eyes me as she stands up.

"Goodbye Adora." I chuckle as we hug each other. She slaps my ass once more before running out the house.

"Bye friendddd." She shouts as she runs and soon later the door shuts.

I get a text from Amir saying he's outside around 30 minutes later yet i've only just finished doing my hair. I look at myself for a while and decide I need atleast another 20 minutes to get ready.

I jog downstairs and open the door before texting him to come inside. I go back up to my room and finish getting ready. In 30 seconds I hear the door shut and him calling my name. I keep quiet just to startle him but I find that he's already at my door once I turn around.

"Love playing games with me." He shakes his head as he starts walking over to me.

"I'm not readyyy movee." I move away once he tries to pull me in for a hug. He steps back and looks at me thoroughly. What I was wearing was slightly revealing but I didn't want to hear no 'go change' bullshit, especially this early.

"You look beautiful baby." He says which causes a smile to appear on my face.

Baby.

"Can you go away now?" I turn to him, trying my best to stop smiling.

"Alright, but come here first." He pulls me on by the waist and kisses me softly.

"You can go now." I giggle as he wipes my lip gloss off his mouth. He pecks my lips twice before walking out the room.

AMIR

After 20 minutes that I gave her, she took 35. We were now in the car listening to her playlist. You would think she listened to Summer Walker and Brent but we were now in the car rapping along to Freestyle- Lil Baby.