infrunami 2.2

KEHLANI

"You can't be away from me for five minutes Amir?" I chuckle before kissing his thick lips which he longed out for a while.

"It's been about fifteen." He corrected as he looked at the time on his watch. "Me and bubby are getting tired of waiting."

"We're literally like two minutes ago from going on set." I tell him. I squat down to Ajani's level and kiss his cheek which he loved, just like his daddy.

"He looks cute in that little outfit don't he." Amir smiled. He stole the words right out my mind.

"Baby you look so handsomeeee." I told him before kissing him again. Since he was a baby, I liked him to be dressed like a baby but sometimes Amir's little fits ate.

I cared less about brand's and more so just his overall comfort where Amir would make sure he looked dropped out. Either way, he looked cute to me and had clothes to be dressed in.

His outfit^

"Thank yu mama

"Thank yu mama." He replied causing me to start smiling. He was growing up wayy too fast and it was scaring me a little. He could literally form sentences.

"We're ready, you guys ready?" One of the stage people ask as she peered from the door. Sis didn't even wanna knock.

"Give us a minute." Amir turns to her and she gives a tight lipped smile before shutting the door behind her. "Come on let's pray."

"Do you want to lead it or shall I?"

"You lead." He responds.

"Father we stand here today to thank you for the blessings you've showered over our lives. During worrying circumstances you've made this family stronger irregardless of the amount of times we've lost our faith in you due to fear. I pray you continue to grant us joy and peace and when we do endure specific challenges, we always remember your good promises. In jesus' name, amen." I open my eyes and so does he.

"What's up GQ, it's the real Kehlani Iman Carter- don't forget that last name- with the one and only.." I smile before turning to Amir.

"Amir Carter, with little Ajani Carter just chilling right here." He tickles Ajani a little and he starts to giggle which makes me smile even harder. My handsome babies.

"And i'm going to ask him 30 questions about me and see how much he gets correct." I introduced and he nods. "I got faith in you, don't let me down."

"I won't." He replies, licking his lips. Whewwww, he definitely knew what he was doing.

"Anyway let's get straight to the point, let's see how well he does on the GQ couples quiz." I say straight into the camera before it's switched off.

"We're getting ready for the next shot, just stay put." One of the other directors warns and I nod before facing Amir because who was I to listen to a white man?