38

KEHLANI

I look around the area, rubbing my eyes. Everything hurt and I couldn't make up what I was seeing.

Wait.

No.

"What the fuck?" I screech as I stand up, looking around.

I was in a bed with Dion who was only in his boxers. He slowly rubbed his eyes before realising I was standing before him.

There was empty bottles of alcohol surrounding the bed and my clothes making a puddle on the floor.

"Aye calm the fuck down." He says in a raspy morning voice.

"Did we fuck? No way. There's no way." I say, shaking my head. He throws me one of the comforters to cover myself with and I realise i'm actually naked.

I cover myself quickly causing him to start laughing.

"Ain't shit funny." I retort but he shakes his head in reply.

He gets up and walks into the connected bathroom without saying anything else.

What the fuck?

Before I can do anything Adora opens the door with a similar state as me. I guess a lot of things happened last night.

"I just got the best head of my life girl." Adora says laughing. I sit down and massage my temples.

"Did we drink that much?" I ask her and she laughs.

"I wasn't drunk, tipsy but wasn't drunk. I look like this because I just got some mind gripping head." She says with a huge smile.

"I thought you was waiting until marriage." I ask her.

"I didn't have sex, I just got head." She tries to justify as if that makes sense.

She pauses for a while before laughing again.

"Who's in the shower?" She asks causing me to groan. "You fucked Dion?" She shouts and I hush her quickly.

"I don't know I just woke up naked next to him and he just got up and showered." I sigh.

"Oh you fucked him." She says but then looks at my facial expressions. "You're not happy about it?"

"I can't even remember if it was good enough at least." I tell her.

She hears the shower come to a end before quickly getting up. She mouths 'Good luck' to me before exiting the room.

Dion comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist. I take in his figure, he had rock solid abs and a beautiful snail trail.

He definitely worked out a lot, he wasn't skinny nor built.

"You look a mess shorty." He says and I suck my teeth.

"You fucked this mess though right?" I snap back, pissed off already.

"We didn't fuck, you wanted to but I said nah. You were all over this dick." He says causing me to drop my jaw.

"I'm playing with you." He says laughing hysterically.

"Dion what happened last night?" I asked him.

"We was drunk as fuck and you wanted to tell me something but I couldn't hear you so we came in here then you just started venting to me about your nigga and how he did you wrong and shit then we started kissing and shit but you just started crying so I just held you until we slept." He explains as if it's nothing.

I slightly cringed at the crying part since I don't ever cry in front of people, I hate it.

"So you was gonna fuck me whilst I was drunk if I didn't start crying?" I ask him, annoyed now.

"Why it gotta be like that cause i'm the nigga? We was both drunk, you could've stopped too I didn't force shit." He scoffs.

Right.

"You're right... I guess." I tell him.

"Aye but for real, you good?" He asks and I nod slowly.

"Hungry." I chuckle.

"You want food?" He asks. I open my mouth to answer but I realise I can't find my phone.

I stand up quickly and search the bed but I can't find a thing. I think he's asking me what i'm trying to find but his voice is muffled in the back.

"Your shit all over there." He points to the puddle on the floor where my phone was lying on top with a huge scratch.

I swipe across the screen to see a bunch of notifications. I'm a celebrity so this happens but not like this.

What the hell did I do now?

I check InstaGram first just to see a bunch of pictures of me drinking and some others with Dion with captions like 'New bae?' etc.

Fuck.

I choose to fight the urge to address it before I realise Dion hasn't left the room.

"Can you like...?" I ask, trying not to be disrespectful.

"Got you." He replies before walking out the room.

I took a long ass shower to refresh my body and my thoughts. I needed it. My usual products weren't here which was annoying but I made the most of it.

Once I was out Adora was on the other side of the door with a slightly greasy bag of food.

"You hungry?"

"Hell yeah." I chuckle before grabbing the bag. I open it before taking out a breakfast bagel.

She knows me so well.

"Well get ready 'cause your niggas coming over, he's been blowing up my phone all morning." She says before exiting the room and my eyes widen.

FUCK.