75.2

KEHLANI

This was the same day we met, the ceremony would be on the same beach he took me to for our first official date.

Everything was perfect.

3 years ago today I wouldn't have thought of me and Amir getting married and starting a family together, never in a million years.

My stomach is filled with butterflies and i'm nervous. I'm so nervous and the only thing that can calm me down isn't here, I can't see him at all.

Amir was nigerian so we had a traditional wedding for his family which was different but much more fun than I expected but nothing could compare to this.

Today was my wedding day.

Our wedding day.

I feel my phone ping which startles me, causing me to spill water slightly on my dress. Adora picks the bottle up quickly whilst I stare in shock and distress.

"You're fine my love, don't worry." She gives me a warm smile and a comforting hand on my own which calms me down.

"I'm so scared Adora, so scared." I tell her truthfully. I don't know what I was afraid of, I just was and I wondered if Amir felt the same.

"You're already his and vice versa, now it will just say it on a paper." She shrugs but surprisingly her words helped.

I was finished with my hair and makeup etc and completely ready, now we were just waiting on the actual ceremony.

After today I would be married.

"Slight issue..." My mom calls out as she walks in with Ajani in her arms. Ajani was trying to wiggle himself out as he could slightly walk.

"Kieron's outside." She says causing me to rock my head back. Kieron made it clear to me that he didn't want any communication.

I invited him and persisted he should come eve though Amir told me not to but each time he declined.

I stand up but both Adora and Zariah stop me, pulling me back down.

"The boys are probably sorting it out, don't worry about it, it's fine." Adora tries to convince me but her words don't work.

"He will always be your brother Kehlani, you can't just let him in? Just for the ceremony?" She pleads and I shake my head, feeling tears burn up.

He wasn't going to ruin this, not today.

AMIR

"Let me in! It's my sister's wedding day!" I hear Kieron's voice from afar. There was Darrel and Damien at the entrance of the beach and I jog after them.

I bought this land because of the sentimental value, the whole place belonged to me so I didn't know why somebody was here.

It was private property as of a month ago. It was in a estranged area anyway so it was barely ever used besides from when I came here.

Until I see Kieron's face. He wasn't on drugs but he was definitely tipsy off of something. He wore blue denim jeans and a plain top that was once white but now in light shades of brown.