41

ADORA

Tonight was our last night in Miami and I wanted something simple but effective until we left.

It made sense since we've been out non stop doing nonsense.

There was a bonfire at a beach and I really loved the vibe and the weather was beautiful.

I rubbed the sand off of my exposed legs as I was wearing blue, denim booty shorts before standing up to walk to the tide.

I was met by Kehlani whilst I dipped my white toes into the waves.

"You wayy too grown to be playing with water." Kehlani teases which causes me to laugh.

"Whattt?" I chuckle before splashing her with water. She does the same and we have a water fight like two bad ass kids.

"You've spoke to Amir?" I asks as we settle down and sit on the sand.

"Nope." She replies simply. She can be so nonchalant sometimes, something I don't like about her.

"You think he cheated?" She asks causing me to sigh.

"The whole world does, but you know he didn't." I say.

"That's what makes it worse, the whole world thinks that." She says.

"That's not their nigga, he's yours."

"I'm not with him anymore 'Dora." She turns to me fully but I laugh in her face.

"That's what you think." I retort.

"What is that supposed to mean?" ahe asks, scrunching her fave up.

"As much as you want to deny it, I know you love him and so does he." I reply.

"He told me he loved me." He replies and my eyes widen.

"Girl go get your nigga back." I say and we both burst into laughter.

"I'll feel weird, knowing those girls were touching on him and everybody saw."

"You don't have to explain your relationship to anybody, people will be weird as fuck and that's it." I shrug.

Before I reply, Dion jogs over to us and sits in the middle of us. He takes out a bottle of Wray and Nephew before putting his arms around the both of us.

"It ain't a bonfire without alcohol." Dion chuckles before passing it to me.

I appreciated Dion for not making it awkward between us, especially after that day. I didn't know much about what happened but he was extremely comfortable with us.

I unscrewed the lid and took a long sip before making a face.

Dion laughs before offering the bottle to Kehlani who didn't look interested at all.

"Fuck no, that shit is strong as hell." Kehlani tuts before pushing the bottle out towards him. Most times Kehlani drunk, it didn't turn out well anyway.

"You such a pussy." Dion scoffs before pouring a decent amount in his mouth.

He drinks it like it's water, without a reaction and passes it back to me.

"Just one sip." I say to 'Lani and she does as told.

Big mistake.

She coughs hysterically before passing it back to Dion.

"It ain't even that bad." Dion scoffs before giving it back to me.

By now, the three of us were drunk as fuck. Dion could hold his liquor so he wasn't as bad but Kehlani? She was all over the place.

"If you was gay, would you fuck me?" She asks which makes me and Dion laugh.

"We should have a 3 way one day." Dion implies.

"Fuck no, you got a shrimp dick." I scoff.

"Your mom wasn't saying that last night." Dion's corny ass jokes.

"That middle school ass joke, get the fuck on." I chuckle which soon turns into a laugh and we all laugh.

We all laugh harder before Imani starts to hiccup.

She ain't ever drinking with us again.

We hear her retch and she throws up onto the sand. Dion pulls her hair back as she continues to throw up.

Oh shit.