57

KEHLANI

It felt like deja vu, like the first time we were here but now with a baby. Now happier, now even more in love than the last time we were here.

The door already being open, we step into the loud house. The noise comforted me, my house was always quiet because my dad was rarely home and our house was too big for anything anyway.

I liked how homey this felt, I liked how comfortable I was. And i've only just stepped in.

"Who's here?" Amir shouts and in seconds, the sound of doors opening echo before Aidan comes jogging down the stairs.

"Niyah wasn't joking when you said you were coming." Aidan says, dapping his brother up. Aidan turned to

"I dont lie to you lil niggas." He chuckled, finishing their handshake they made. Aidan turned to me, side hugging me. "You love touching my girl bruh." He scoffs and me and Aidan laugh.

"You're really a dad now what the hell." Aydan exclaims, looking down in shock.

"If you wash your hands then you can hold him." I say and with speed he does exactly that.

He puts Ajani's baby carrier on the couch before unstrapping him and putting the carrier on the floor. My awkward ass finds a seat next to him and he quickly takes the chance to kiss me-

"With the baby in your hands?" Sadé chuckles, stopping the both of us. "Y'all are nasty no cappp."

"Shut your ass up." Amir says as Aidan starts to walk back into the living room, sitting down on the sofa.

"Can I hold him? He's so cuteeee." Sadé says, her fingers nearing to Ajani but Amir slaps them away.

"Aidan first, go wash your hands." He replies and she rolls her eyes before doing the same. "See these women, always rolling their eyes."

"I'd never sneak diss you like that Kehlani, that's just me though." Aidan says which receives a flare from Amir.

His siblings made me miss Kieron, so fucking much.

"Do you know how old you are?" I ask Aidan who didn't seem fazed.

"Age ain't nothing but a number." He mumbles under his breath causing me to laugh.

"Shut the hell up." Amir scoffs before slowly transfers Ajani into Aidan's arms.

He was doing really well and Ajani didn't seem to be as fussy as I expected. He showed a gummy smile at which Aidan smiled in return, it was adorable.

"Mom's upstairs sleeping, you want me to wake her up?" Sadé asks, walking back into the room.

"Nah i'll just wait." He replies and she nods in return. She sits next to me and lifts my hand as soon as she sits down.

"You're married? For real?" Sadé asks and I chuckle. It feels like we're married sometimes and Amir calling me his wife everyday doesn't help.

"Engaged but- no we're married, that's my wife." Amir interrupts and I shrug.

"Whatever he said." I reply and Sadé tuts at me.

"City girls down 300 points, can't believe you're out the game." She says and Amir sucks his teeth, getting a lil tempter tantrum.

"She's been out the game." Amir replies, pulling me closer to him by my waist. So touchy I swear.

"Whatever he said again." I say, chuckling and so is Sadé. Ajani vomits on Aidan's shirt and he looks up in disgust.

"That ain't that deep, he's pissed on me before." Amir shrugs, leaning back in his seat. I pass Aydan wipes from the baby bag and take Ajani from his arms.