infrunami 2.3

AMIR

"Don't fall and bust your ass Amir." Kehlani teased. She pushed off each foot with ease, creating speed with each stroke she took.

The rink wasn't terribly crowded but it was enough to frustrate me. I was already confused on this whole thing but I was somewhat getting the jist of it.

"Come here," I say, putting each hand on her waist. I start to glide with her and mimic her movements so we stroke in unison.

"You getting it baby?" She asked, twirling around effortlessly to turn to me. She started to skate backwards, moving her body to the songs that were playing.

"You're confusing me, doing all these tricks." I begin to laugh and so does she before twirling back around again, back into her former position.

"We're going to go faster okay?" She asked, peering over her shoulder to turn back to me. I give her a nod and grip her closer towards me before we start moving again.

"I'm saying that I love you everydayyy, and I know that you love me, baby admit it." She sung, skating to the beat. I swung her around before we started skating in circles around each other.

"My love's waiting when you reach the top." We sung together, facing each other now. "All night long." She smiled before reaching in to kiss me. I slipped my tongue in her mouth, making her full lips part way so I can enter.

"We're gonna get kicked out of here if your nasty ass don't stop." She chuckled, pulling away from me.

"I'm nasty but you kissed me first? Oh okay." I laughed as I shook my head to myself. I know she was definitely the freakiest one out of the two of us.

Keblani's skills definitely was rubbing off on me because whatever she did, I felt like I could copy- as long as our hands were together.

"Look at you baby, you're doing it. Try to skate backwards with me." She said before unexpectedly turning around again.

"I can't do all thattt." I say and she laughs before taking ahold of my hand again. "Just put that skate up like that- and boom, turn." She demonstrated.

"Alright let's do it together on 3.." I replied and she nodded. "1,2,3." We both perfectly turned and I began to skate backwards with her besides me.

"See you did it, acting all scared for what."

"I'm pretty good at this, i'm basically better than you at this point." I reply to her and she rolls her eyes. "Ouuu, my songggg, come on." She changed moods completely as soon as a sped up version of Hit Different started playing.

She took my hand and started to skate in front of me so I was directly behind her. "Just like we did before, skate backwards slowly." She instructed and I started to do so along with her.

She started to circle her ass to the beat, grinding against my pelvis. I lean forward and forcefully pull her closer. I start to leave a trail on her neck with kisses, hearing her moan quietly above the music.

My erection grows from under her, enjoying her performance. There was no way that this could continue without us doing something right here on this rink.

"Damn baby, hold on." I spoke up and she smiled innocently even though we both knew it was far from that.

"You hungry? I'm ready to eat."

"You just going to act like nothing happened huh?" I ask her and she looks around in confusion before turning back to me.

"What do you mean? What happened?" She asked, tilting her head. I let out a small laugh as we skated back to the exit, trying my hardest to make my boner look unnoticeable.

KEHLANI

"I told you skating is fun." I smiled pridefully. Me and him have gone skating about four or five times and he always claimed he didn't enjoy himself but was somehow always cheesing mad big whenever we were.

"The other times were cool, today was pretty fun, i'll give you that." He admitted and I started to laugh. "What's funny?"

"I wonder why today was your favorite day." I joked and after a few seconds he understood before laughing with me. He was always so delayed but his face when trying to get the joke was cute.

"You're so beautiful 'Lani." He said, his cool, brown eyes piercing into my own. That eye contact always made me nervous, every single time.

"I know, my husband tells me a lot." I had to make a joke to brush off the nervousness that he gave me. He stood up randomly and slid into my booth before grabbing his plate and sliding it in front of him.

"I don't like sitting across you, it's weird." He said before putting his arm over me.

"You smell really good, you bought a different cologne?" I asked him, sniffing his arm. When I looked back to him he eyed me weirdly.

"You're always sniffing me, cut that out." He chuckled causing me to roll my eyes.

"You're always touching me, cut that out." I retort and he smacks his lips before placing his hand on my boob. Since I was basically wearing a bra, it was easy for him to slide his hand in and play with my nipple.

HER FIT^

"You're just going to do that in front of all these people?" I chuckle, looking up at him but he just shrugs

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You're just going to do that in front of all these people?" I chuckle, looking up at him but he just shrugs.

"Nobody here cares about us, we're good." He says nonchalantly. He used his free hand to feed himself the fries  that were on his plate.

"Okay then.." I rub the print through his pants, holding eye contact with him. He unzips his denim jeans just enough for me to fit my hand through the gap he created.

I pull his member ever so slightly from his draws, feeling it twitch inside my hands. I stroke it slowly, eyeing him to see the effects I had on him. His jaw clenched each time my palms rubbed along his length.

"You feel good?" I ask him, knowing he's going to struggle to respond. He grunts quietly in attempt to make any noise.

"I'm gonna cum 'Lani." He gasps out, now clenching the table. His knuckles turned white as I started to play with his balls now, making sure to not exclude any of him.

"Stop turning away, look at me." I tease as I cup his face so he can only look at me. I feel him jerk inn my hands until he releases and I let him go.

"Just wait until we're home." He whispers and I frown at him. He opens his mouth but closes it quickly.

"It's okay, don't worry about it." I assure him.

"I'm sorry, that's my fault. I won't bring it up again until you tell me you're ready." He replied and I looked down to change the subject.

"How about you clean that up and put your junk away Amir." I say, releasing a small laugh and of course, making sure to pass him some napkins.

Ever since the miscarriage I didn't want to have sex at all- until I was ready to.

I know there was ways to actually block me from getting pregnant but the pain I felt when I lost my baby, I never wanted to feel something like that again.
Thankfully, Amir was extremely helpful about it and respected my boundaries. I was lucky to have someone as patient and loving as him.

"I love you so much, you know that right?" He said, pulling me out of my daydream. "I know, I love you more Amir." I said to him with a smile.

If only he knew how much I loved him.