72

KEHLANI

Liked by D4_ and 123,405 othersAMIRGOTACANON Girl, you're the one I want, you're the one I need

AMIRGOTACANON Girl, you're the one I want, you're the one I need.

View all 8,758 comments

"Them bitches big mad in your comments," I laugh as I scroll through the comments on his post. "Somebody said this is a cute post with your sister."

"Tag me in that comment, let me tell them something." He replies and I sure do. He had the rudest replies for comments like this even though I was never phased, I just found it amusing.

A few seconds later he tagged me in a comment and I look on my IG notifications before my jaw drops.

"I'll post a video of us fucking right now, stop playing with me," I read out before looking up to him and he shrugs.

"What you wanna eat?" He asks me as if he didn't just say that under a comment. The craziest thing is if someone tested him he probably would.

"Anything you're getting." I reply and he nods in return. He was a little too calm today, I just wanted to piss him off.

Just a little.

"Would you be mad if I had a Only Fans? And you found out from like the Shade Room or something?" I ask him and he jerks his head back.

"If you posting your toes or some shit then go ahead and get that bread. That's easy money right there." He says causing me to chuckle.

"You know what I mean,"

"I'll choke you out in your sleep." He says before smiling coyly. "I'll really choke your ass out so don't do nothing stupid."

"I'll really beat your ass, the fuck?" I retort and he stands up. Now I didn't mean actually but he already grabbed me by arm and threw me on the other side of the bed.

"You're so light, I need to feed you some more." He replies. I take a deep breath before standing up on the bed and running towards him but he pushes me back down with so much ease.