19

KEHLANI

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖤

"I thought we were going to your house?" I ask, looking around the area. This was the same route to go to where I lived.

"We are." He says, rubbing gently against the exposed skin on my thighs. I'm guessing he isn't the insecure type, he hasn't made one indecent comment about my outfit.

After ten minutes we get to his house, I knew he made money but I didn't know he made this much. He was very humble about it. And he lived at least 7 minutes away from me, how did I not know?

He was definitely a private person and his house was deep into the woods, I don't know what he wanted to hide so much.

"Your house is beautiful." I say as I open the door. I immediately close it once I see his face and his expressions soften.

He walks over to my door before opening it himself, taking me by the hand.

"I can open the door for myself, you know that right?" I say with a giggle once he mugs me.

"Don't do that." He shakes his head. He puts a pin into the door and it opens, he opens it for me and I step in. The lights immediately switch on as we both walk in.

How much money does he make?

"This is big as fuck." I say with widened eyes which causes him to smile. I love his smile. I love how he smiles so often around me now.

"Im moving anyway, I want something smaller." He replies.

Who would want that?

"Why?" I ask as we walk into a empty corridor. They were boxers around and the house and every step we made caused a echo.

"It's too empty, I don't like the feeling." He replies. I follow him through a turn but my eyes latch onto a trophy, a basketball trophy.

"When was this?" I ask, looking at the slightly old trophy alongside other ones in the box.

"I played a bunch of sports when I was younger like basketball, track, football." He says as he rubs the back of his neck.

"You still got that basketball court?" I look up to him.

"Nahhh, it got up and ran away." He says sarcastically causing me to roll my eyes.

"Do you think you're funny?" I ask rhetorically but I know his smart ass wants to make a comment.

"You can't play in heels," He says chuckling, looking me up and down. "You can borrow my clothes."

We walk up to his room, he says that my house has a scent but his definitely has a significant one. His room is a mix of modern but plain.

"Where's the rest at?" I ask with a giggle but he waves me off. His room was incredibly empty besides from the walk-in closet and the bathroom.

He walks in the closet and I catch a glimpse of it. He had more clothes than me surprisingly. He comes out with a oversized hoodie, joggers and socks. Big ass socks.