21

KEHLANI

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖤

I wasn't a virgin but I wonder if he was. The way he fucked me, he couldn't have been. The car ride was quiet besides from my playlist that was playing. It wasn't a awkward silence, just a mutual one.

His hand rubs my inner thighs whilst the other steers the car. I didn't know much about aftercare but he definitely made me feel safe. Something about him just laying with me in silence was just so euphoric.

That's definitely his love language, physical touch.

"You hungry? You need anything?" He asks, keeping his eyes on the road. I take in his features from the side, he really is a beautiful man.

"Babe we're nearly there, i'm fine." I tell him and he nods.

In the next ten minutes Alfred opens the gate and we're parking in front of my father's mansion.

He reached to open the car door but I stop him.

"You're not bringing it inside right?" I ask him causing him to scrunch his face up, referring to his gun.

"I'm not retarded." He replies before getting out completely.

Alfred opens the door for me to my surprise, I didn't even see him walk over to us.

"Miss Kehlani Iman, it's a pleasure to see you." Alfred says to me with a smile. As much as I pleaded him just to call me Kehlani, he never did.

"Alfred how have you been?" I ask him, giving him a slight hug. Alfred has been a guard for the house since I was a child, even though he was 60 years old he looked younger than my own dad.

"Well you know your father," He says which makes us both laugh, we definitely know my dad. "Now how have you been?" He asks me, obviously referring to Amir.

"Well.. this is Amir, my boyfriend." I introduce and they both shake hands.

"Lovely to meet you, Amir." Alfred says to him.

"You too." He replies nonchalantly. Alfred gives me a subtle look, but I could read it.

"I won't keep you two any longer, i'm very happy to see you." He replies before we say our bye's.

Two guards on either end of the door greet us and open the door for us before we walk in. I exhale slightly, I pray nothing happens.

"You look good in that skirt." He says as he grips my ass. I hit his chest with the side of palm but it doesn't seem to affect him.

"Behave." I reply quietly and he smiles slightly.

"So, Alfred?"

"He's been working here since I was a baby, he lives in the pool house with his wife so he's basically family." I explain and he nods.

I see my dad walk towards us, I look up to Amir who was completely relaxed, the exact opposite of me.

"Thanks for making it princess." He smiles before pulling me in for a hug. He always acts like nothing happens whenever there's a situation, but I go along with it.

"Of course..this is Amir, my boyfriend." I move slightly, displaying him. "You've met him before."

"Yes, yes I have. How come i've only found out now?" He asks but neither of us answer. "Where are you from Amir?"

"Harlem." He replies nonchalantly. My dad slightly chokes on whatever he just took a sip off, im immediately embarrassed but Amir couldn't care less.

"Dad-"