33

KEHLANI

"It's today, my mom's birthday." He says causing me to look down to him. I rub against his beard as he lays in between my thighs, his beard is never uneven or scratchy. It's perfect.

"How do you feel about that?" I ask him and he pauses before answering.

"I want to see her but...I don't know." He shrugs. I know he knows what's wrong, Amir isn't like that.

"So just do it, go see her." I say and he nods. He turns his body and lays on his stomach in between my legs.

"Come with me." He says and my eyebrows shoot up.

"I can't- meet your parents...?" I trail off, looking into his eyes.

"My cousin, Niyah, she already told me to come a few days ago and I said i'll see. They just having a small party at the crib." He explains and I think about it for a while.

"Okay, i'll come." I reply and a smile escapes his mouth. He pecks my lips twice before getting up from the bed and walking to the bathroom.

"Bae!" I shout loud enough so he can hear which is followed by a muffled 'mhm'. "You serious about this?" I ask loudly again.

He doesn't give me a reply until I see him walk out the bathroom towards me.

"Baby I want you there." He says unusually calm than expected.

"Let's go." I smile and he nods, smiling too.

1 hour later

"They can be a lot so if you wanna go, say the word." He reassures and I nod. We look out his tinted windows outside of his family's house.

There wasn't much people outside and they were mainly elderly.

"You scared?" I ask him, turning back to him. He shakes his head before kissing me. If we was anywhere else I would probably fuck him right here right now.

He pulls away and gets out the car before opening my door. I take ahold of his hand and we walk towards the porch.

I thought the attention was on us but it was all on Amir. A pretty girl, around 19 who had a huge smile on her face walked up to Amir and pulls him in for a hug.

"I thought you wasn't gonna come?" She questions before turning to me. She must've been so excited she didn't even realise I was here.

"Aye Niyah, that's Kehlani, Kehlani that's Niyah." He introduces quickly. I scrunch my face up at him before turning back to her.

"Nice to meet you Niyah." I give her a smile and she returns one. She was beautiful.

"My dad always used to make us watch your dad's game, it's really a pleasure to meet you." Niyah exclaims causing Amir to shake his head.

"Why you putting on your white voice?" He asks Niyah which makes us all laugh.

"No, but seriously. Thanks for coming Amir, we all appreciate it." She says and he nods.

"Let me go and see her, you introduce 'Lani to all of them or something." He replies and Niyah mugs him.

"She's your woman, you supposed to be introducing her." She retorts and I turn to Amir in agreement.

"I just don't- alright man." He sighs before doing some sort of handshake with Niyah. It was so cute.

"See you later." She smiles at me before walking off back into the house.

Amir trails off without warning and I follow behind before slowly catching up to him. He pats some older man's back and he turns slowly before jumping up in excitement.