Origin

Aemond and Daena Velaryon were quite close as children, he was her first friend,  first kiss until the two were divided on the night Aemond lost his eye to Lucerys Velaryon with a blade she brought to the ambush. This began their hate for each other.

*After the confrontation with Alicent and Rhaenyra *

That night little Daena barged into Aemonds chambers angry and shoved him as hard as she could.

"How dare you call me a bastard." She said angrily. Aemond pushed her back causing her to fall back.

"Get out." Aemond said standing above her.

"You're my friend why would you even say that?" She asked in tears.

"Because you're all bastards. Harwin Strongs bastards." He said smirking, Aemomd was sick of her brothers helping to torture him everyday, now he had the biggest dragon and felt untouchable.

"You're the bastard here, I should've killed you." She said getting up.

"You tried remember." He said pointing to his eye.

"Luke should've done worse."

Aemond scoffed. "Get out bastard.... and for the record we were never friends."

"But you said-"

"Get out!" He barked at her.

"I hate you Aemond!" She yelled and ran out crying. She felt hurt by his words and actions, Aemond had always been her only and closest friend.
Daena ran to her mother but found Daemon instead.

"Where is my mother? Where is my father?" She asked with tears falling down her face.

"Looking for you. Why are you crying?" He asked her. Daena didn't know Daemon well at this time but she had heard the stories about him.

"He hurt me... he hurt my feelings...he said we weren't friends." She said crying again.

Daemon lifted her chin and wiped her tears. "Stop crying."

"But he-"

"Yes he hurt you so one day hurt him back but never let them see you cry. Never." Daemon said firmly.

"What happens when I can control it?" She asked.

"Wear your pain like a crown, with your head held high, if you cry You're giving them power over you. You are a Targaryen, A dragon and dragons are power. Understand?"  Daemon said.

"Yes." She whispered.

After that Daena became cold hearted to anyone who wasn't her family, she had only one friend who was her sworn protector. She spent her days sword fighting, archery, learning high Valyrian and dragon riding with Daemon on her dragon Draxes. After the passing of her father Daemon had helped Daena tremendously. Sh3 had numbed her emotions but everyday that passed her hatred for the one eye prince grew.

Daena grew each day, more beautiful than the last. When she was 15 she shot an arrow threw a man eye for calling her and her brothers bastards. She wasn't cruel, she was protective and may Gods help anyone who dares to insult her.

 She wasn't cruel, she was protective and may Gods help anyone who dares to insult her