Private Trial

"No I want my mother." Daena pleaded but Cole lifted her into his arms making his way to Alicents chambers.

When Alicent saw Daena she told Criston Cole to fetch the maester. Alicent got closer to the girl and touched her bruise but Daena flinched amd moved away from her touch.

"Tell me what happened." The Queen said.

Daena's breaths were  shakey but she told Alicent what she could.

"I-i was i-in the red keep when A-aegon entered....he tried b-b-but I broke free and r-ran."

Alicent sighed. "Did he.... did Aegon defile you?"

"No but he tried." She whispered.

Daena nor Alicent noticed Aemond standing in the doorway when he spoke up. "I'm going to kill him." He said angrily. Alicent ran to Aemond and grabbed his arm pleading with him not to do anything to Aegon.

"He hurt her mother! Look at her! If I am supposed to be her husband protecting her is my duty it's time you stop covering for him he is a man grown! Enough is enough!" Aemond said storming out.

Alicent pulled her handmaiden to aside and whispered to her. "Get the brothel keeper to inspect her and have the maester bring some moon tea."

Daena was confused but sat there pleading with Alicent to let her see his mother but was told no. The brothel keeper entered the room and greeted Alicent before moving his eyes to Daena.

"Clothes off princess." He said to her.

"No! I've had enough I want my mother!" Daena yelled and bolted to the  door only managing to make it out of the queen's room.

"Mother! Daemon! Jace!" She screamed when Criston Cole grabbed her bringing her back. Cole threw Daena onto the cold hard floor and bruising her knee.

"We need to know the physical truth of the matter princess, we need to know if you are alright this is the only way it will only take a second." Alicent explained trying to calm Daena.

Daena launched a hard slap across the queen's face as Daemon and her mother entered.

"What is the meaning of this?" Daemon asked angrily. Rhaenyra and Daemon both grabbed Daena comforting her.

Alicent removed her hand from her reddened cheek and tried to explain what happened.

"You want to strip and humiliate my daughter just to make sure she still has her virtue?" Rhaenyra asked angrily.

"Where is Aegon?" Daemon asked angrily. Daena wanted all this to be over, she was tired and afraid.

Meanwhile, Aemond knew exactly where his brother was.

"Aegon!" He yelled.

"Shit." As soon as Aegon heard his brother he took off running only for Aemond to tackle him to the ground.

"You touched her!" Aemond yelled as he punched Aegon.

"Get off me! Why do you care anyway!" Aegon yelled back trying to push his brother off.

"You touch her again you won't live to see another day!" Aemond punched his brother continously before stopping. He grabbed Aegon bringing back into the castle, his face was bloody and puffy. Aemond threw Aegon into his mother's chambers and kicked him down.

Alicent ran to her oldest son shouting for the maester, Aemond didn't care about Aegon's injuries his brother needed to be taught a lesson. He walked out to Daena's bedroom chambers and knocked on the door. Rhaenyra opened the door glancing at her daughter then back at Aemond and let him in. She left the two alone as Aemond approached Daena, she had a cut on her lip and a small bruise on her cheek.

Aemond grabbed Daena from her seat pulling her up and kissing her, he didn't know why but he was.

"He won't touch you again." Aemond said to her before pulling away turning his back to leave.

"Aemond." She whispered causing Aemond to stop and turned in her direction. "You told me not to fall in love with you but I am, I do not understand it when I truly want to kill you most of the time but I do ... I love you..... Do you love me?" She asked.

Aemond starred at her from across the room, he was inlove with her as children but he couldn't bring himself to say it.

"You should rest little bird." He replied living her alone.
Helaena came up to Aemond and grabbed his hand taking him by surprise.

"There will never be enough time the bird whispered as she took her last breath, a fallen soldier." She told him.

Aemond was confused and held Helaena. "What do you mean?" He asked but she only repeated her words to him over and over. He brought her back to her room making sure she was okay but he could not forget her words. What was she talking about?

He did not know it at the time but these words will echo to him again and would never forget.

The next day Daena rode her dragon above the sea and kings landing when Dryrax let out a loud roar.

"Dryrax Skoros iksis ziry?" She asked as he took off even higher with her. (Dryrax what is it?)

Daena held onto her dragon sadle, what was wrong with him? "Dohaerās Dryrax!" She shouted. Eventually the dragon was calmed and returned back to the castle grounds with her.  Daena climbed down and rested her forehead on her dragons head giving him pets and making sure he was alright.

"Skoros iksin bona ñuha lēkia?" She asked him.
(What was that my brother)

Lucerys approached Daena and Dryrax. "I saw that, Are you alright?" He asked her and checked to see if she was injured.

"Yes I'm alright." She answered and hugged him. Luke looked down at his feet as Dryrax took into the sky on his own.

"What's wrong?" Daena asked as she ran her fingers threw his soft brown curly hair.

"After you marry Aemond this will be your home.. I know I'm not a child anymore but I will miss you big sister." He admitted, she smiled and lifted his chin planting a kiss on his forehead.

"You are my home brother. We will see each other when I fly to Dragonstone here and there and if you need me before then send me a raven and I will come, I will always come to you when you need me." Daena said smiling at her brother.

"And if you need me I'll fly to you sister." He said giving her a small smile.

"I know you will."

"I have something for you." Luke said taking out a necklace with the targaryen sigil. "I was going to wait until you were married but I want you to have it now."

Daena felt the tears prickle in her eye as she took the necklace. "I love it, thank you." She said hugging him tightly.

"Hiw did you even get this?" She asked.

"Daemon helped,  it's Valyrian steal he said gave one to mother I thought you should have one to." Luke said helping her put it on.

"It's beautiful thank you."

"Just promise me that if you're ever in danger here you'll come home." Luke said starring into his sister's eyes.

"I promise brother."

No matter how old he got Luke would always be her baby brother, a bond that would never be broken not even by death.