Father and sons

Aemond waited until Daena had calmed down before he tried talking to her again. He found her talking with Helaena in their chambers.

"Brother." Helaena said getting up and hugging her brother.

"Can I speak with my wife alone sister?" He asked giving her a slight smile. Helaena nodded and left the room leaving Aemond and Daena alone.

"I know what you're going to say." She said standing up holding her belly.

"Oh do you?" Aemond asked and walked towards his wife.

"I just don't want him to hurt anymore I want to protect him." Daena sighed.

He placed her dagger on the table  and held her face pulling her close to him.

"You're crazy." He whispered.

"Like you're not?"

Aemond smiled down at her pulling her in closer and kissed her. He loved Daena even when she was pissed off at him, he loved how fiercely she protected the people she loved but he also knew there'd be a day where she would need protecting and he'd be there.

"Have you been to see him?" She asked.

"Aeron?"

"The king." She answered.

Aemond immediately tensed up and pulled away from her.
"No."

"He doesn't have long you know." She said holding his hand. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind a visit."

"Does my father even remember his name?" He mumbled.

"He's in pain Aemond."

"I'm aware." Aemond answered coldly. "It's time for Aeron's high Valyrian lesson." He said as he began to walk out.

"You should teach Elaena."

"Unfortunately our daughter cares little for it." He said stopping at the door amd looking back at her.

Daena folded her arms and lifted an eyebrow. "I seemed to have missed the part where she grew up and can now make her own decisions."

"She's young."

"You started teaching Aeron at the age of two." She argued.

"She does not want to."

Daena took a deep breath and rolled her eyes. "She has to learn it Aemond."

"And she will." He said leaving.

Aemond made his way to the training yard to get Aeron for his lesson and found him talking with Princess Jaehaera.
Elaena saw her father walking towards her brother and joined them.

"Time for your lesson." Aemond said placing a hand on his son's shoulder.

Aeron nodded and handed the wooden sword to Jaehaera.
"Aren't you coming?" He asked Elaena but she shook her head and ran back to Maelors side.

Aemond and Aeron walked side by side to library. Aeron sat down while his father took the book of high Valyrian words and histories sitting down with his son.

"Are you ready?" He asked his son.

Aeron nodded in response. Aemond began to teach his son but could tell he was distracted.

"Skoros troubles ao?" Aemond asked.
(What troubles you?)

Aeron knew when his father spoke to him in high Valyrian he was supposed to speak it back to him.

"Īlen otāpagon nūmāzma skoros vestā." Aeron answered.
(I was thinking about what you said)

Aemond felt proud and placed his hand on Aerons head.