I'm a monster

Aeron ran to his room slamming the door behind him, he didn't want to be a monster , he didn't want to be Maegors bastard. Aeron was filled with anger and sadness from her words of these women, he began to trash his room flipping over his desk and more.

Daena and Aemond burst into their son's room to find him throwing a chair across the room. She quickly grabbed her son and held his arms, she had never seen him this way.

"Stop Aeron what happened?" She asked in a panic.

"They called me a monster! I don't want to be a monster! I hate them all!" He cried.

"Who Aeron? What did they say?" Daena asked.

"They said I was a monster! They said I stole the eggs."

Daena held her son and glanced up at Aemond.

"Am I a monster?" Aeron asked in tears.

Aemond grabbed his son pulling him away from Daena and wiped his tears.

"Listen to me Aeron." He said firmly. "The world will only see you one way there is no changing that so that anger you feel do not forget it, use that anger use that pain and make them pay one day. The people that care about you are right here in this room but not everyone is like us. You are not like them and thats why they hate you, do not let them break you son never let them see you fall. If they see you as a monster show them." Aemond felt for his son, he saw himself in his son mabye to much.

Daena pulled Aemond away from Aeron. "Are you kidding me Aemond he is a child!" She yelled.

"You rather have him cry? Look at this room Daena I know what he feels better than anyone." Aemond said angrily.

"Encouraging him to act out is not a solution!" She yelled.

"That is not what I said."

"He is not a monster Aemond he is our child!" Daena shouted and placed her hand on her swollen belly.

Aemond tried to hold his wife but she only pushed him away.

"They are only ever going to see him one way no matter what we do."

Daena looked around at her son's messy room then back at him. "You may not be able to do anything but I will." She said and grabbed her son's hand pulling him out of the room.

"Daena do not-"

"Fuck off Aemond." She said not even turning back as she made her way to the training yard.

"Where are we going?" Aeron asked his mother.

"To teach someone a lesson."

When they reached in the yard Daena turned to her son.

"Show me the women."

Aeron didn't want to seem weak like he couldn't handle and insult but at this point his mother wasn't asking. He saw the women chatting in the same spot and pointed them out to her.

"Stay here."

Jaehaera approached Aeron's side and asked him what was going on.

Daena grabbed the two women and wrapped their hair around her hands pulling them to the center of the yard and kicked them down.

"You think you can get away with insulting my son?" She asked them angrily.

The women cried and proceeded to lie to her about not knowing what she was talking about.

"If you lie to me again I will just feed you to my dragon."

"It was her princess not me." One said.

"She's lying princess it was her." The other replied in defense.

"Since you can't decide who it was you both will lose your tongues." She said pulling out her dagger.

The women cried and pleaded with her but she didn't care, not one would speak against her son again. She was fueled with rage and desire to protect her child from people like them.

"Princess if I may-" ser Hendrick spoke up.

"You may not." She growled

Daena grabbed one of the women and begun to her tongue. The other woman got up to ran but Aeron quickly pulled his dagger out stabbing her in the leg  and stepping back.

Aemond ran out just as Daena was finished cutting the women's tongues and threw the tongues onto the ground.

Jaehaera gagged and held onto Aeron's hand tightly while Aemond took the dagger away from his wife but ignored the crying bleeding women.

"If anyone has anything else to say about my son say it I fucking dare you cunts!" She shouted.

Daena's hands and dress was covered with blood smears when she walked towards  her son and kissed his forehead before walking back into the castle.

The children stood there in utter shock.

"Remind me not to get on your mothers bad side." Jaehaerys said joining Aeron and Jaehaera.

"Don't worry you're almost there." Aeron answered.

"Your mom scares me." Jaehaera said not knowing her uncle was behind her.

"You and me both." Aemond mumbled scaring Jaehaera and walked away from the children.

"Hm I thought it was kind of hot to be honest." Jaehaerys shrugged.

Both Aeron and Jaehaera starred at him in disgust and gave him the side eye.

"Thats disgusting she's older than you and she's our aunt."

"Right like our father isn't our uncle." He replied sarcastically.

"Shut up for once brother." Jaehaera said punching his arm.

"She's my mother." Aeron replied to him.

"Then just call me father." Jaehaerys smirked.

Aeron grabbed a wooden sword and chased him with it angrily while Jaehaera shook her head letting out a sigh. "Boys."

Ser Hendrick quickly grabbed the young prince and took the sword away to prevent anymore injuries today.

"Not on my watch." He said to Aeron and released him.