Hypocrite

The next day, Daena walked into Aeron's room and found him asleep in his bed with a woman. She couldn't recognize who it was, so she assumed it was a servant. Daena closed the room door and folded her arms. Jaehaera and Aeron quickly sat up startled.

Daena's eyes widened. "Jaehaera?"

"Mother."

Jaehaera covered her breast with the bedsheet in embrassment. Daena squinted her eyes at Aeron and picked up Jaehaera's dress.

"Come." She said to Jaehaera.

Jaehaera got up with the bedsheet, and Aeron grabbed a pillow, placing it over his groin.

"I'm sorry."  Jaehaera whispered.

"Don't be." Daena said, giving her a small smile, helping her put her dress on. "You should go before anyone finds you here."

Jaehaera gave her nod and left Aeron's room quietly. Daena turned her back to her son.

"You have about ten seconds to get decent, or I will strangle you myself." She said to him.

He got up quickly and slipped on his trousers. " Ok, don't overreact."

Daena turned around and cupped her son's face, giving him a smile.

Aeron was confused. " Mother, you're scaring me."

"Good." She answered and slapped his head.

"Ow."

"What the hell do you think you're doing with her like this?" She asked angrily.

"It just happened, alright."

"She is betrothed to someone else."

Aeron groaned and sat on his bed. "Not for long."

"What is that supposed to mean?" She asked him.

"I don't know, mother. "

Daena sighed and sat next to her son. "Do you love her?"

"I don't exactly know how love works in this matter." He mumbled.

"Was this her first time?"

"Yes."

"What you did was irresponsible and dangerous." She told him. " Not for you but for her."

"I would never let anyone hurt her."

"You can't control everyone and everything." She said, looking at him with pity.

"Mabye not, but I can try."

Meanwhile, Jaehaera walked back to her bedroom with a small smile on her face. She was slightly embarrassed, but the memories from her night made it worthwhile. As soon as She entered her room, she noticed her brother sitting right there waiting for her.

"Jaehaerys." she whispered in fear.

He got up and made sure the door was locked before turning his attention to her.

"Where were you?" He asked her.

Jaehaera swallowed hard and shifted nervously. "N - n-no where." She stuttered.

"Don't lie to me." He growled and noticed her dress was undone. "You were with him, weren't you."

"Not I wasn't."

"You fucking whore." He said angrily and punched her.

Jaehaera fell to the floor holding her throbbing face. Tears streamed down her face. His punch was with full force.