Bonded by blood

Once they were back in the castle walls Aemond grabbed Daena's arm and pulled her towards their bedroom angrily.

"What the hell were you thinking!" He yelled. "One day just one day was all I fucking asked just one day!"

"I couldn't just do nothing!" She shouted back.

Aemond grabbed her making her look at him. "You could have been killed Daena! I want you alive and by my side with our children so can you just listen to me for once!"

Daena wrapped her arms around herself as tears began to stream down her face. Aemond took a deep breath and pulled her into a hug, the last thing he wanted was this.

"I'm sorry." He whispered to her.

"I just want things to go back to how it was....my mother lost her father and her crown and I'm not even by her side." She said burying her face in his chest.,

"I know little bird."

Daena starred up at her husband bringing her hand to his scar tracing over it with her finger.

Aemond pulled her face to his and kissed her passionately, he wanted to be king instead of his brother or half sister and Daena as his Queen.

"You have no idea what you do to me."

Daena took his eye patch throwing it across the room, she wanted to be in his arms, she wanted to forget the events over the past few days for a moment.

"I am still angry with you little bird." He whispered with their lips only inches away from each other.

"Good." She whispered back and pulled him into a kiss.

Aemond pulled his face away turning her around ripping the back of her dress. He pulled her dress off and began to take his own clothes off. He lusted for her, they had been married for a few years now but everyday he only wanted her. He wrapped his hands around her neck gently and whispered into her ear.

"Your going to watch yourself get fucked from behind."

Daena bit her lip in anticipation. He then pulled her onto the bed positioning her body infront of the mirror. She turned her face so she wouldn't have to look at herself as Aemond got behind her.

"Oh no little bird you're going to watch me fuck and please you, I want you to see your face when you cum all over my cock." He growled into her ear.

Daena moaned softly, her body was turned on she wanted him. No she needed him. Aemond pushed himself inside her slowly and placed his hands on her hips. Daena arched her back as she gripped onto the sheets, she loved the feeling of her husband inside her but she'd never say it out loud.

Aemond felt her pussy grip around him letting out a soft groan, for the sake of his unborn child he tried to be gentle but when her body responded the way it did there was no turning back. He gripped her hips tighter and thrusted inside of her. God she was wet it felt so good. Daena made no effort to hide her moans and he liked that. She dropped her head but Aemond only pulled it up again.

Her body was perfect, she was perfect.

"Don't look away again." He warned. She could feel him hitting every week spot. Aemond felt her tighten around him he knew what it meant.

"Don't cum yet little bird."

Daena felt the heat on her face as she watched herself in the mirror. Aemond watched her tits bounce as he planted a slap on her ass. Daena moaned and cried of out in pleasure, when Aemond was mad at her this was his way of punishing her. He gripped on her hips even tighter moving even faster.