Reunion

Aemond and Daena lay facing one another in silence.

"You know what you did was wrong... you never should have chased him." She whispered.

"I know....it was a mistake." He said.

"I'm broken Aemond and that's going to take sometime for me to fix."

"You don't need fixing.

Daena sighed as she sat up on her side and starred down at him. "And the next time you call me Strong I will rip that saffire stone from your socket and feed your other eye to your mother." She warned.

Aemond gulped and nodded.

Lower down the hall Aeron and Viserys II sat on the flow playing with toys. Aeron smooth his finger over the wooden dragon fascinated by it.

 Aeron smooth his finger over the wooden dragon fascinated by it

"Is it true you fought a dragon?" Viserys asked.

"I wouldn't say fought." Aeron said lifting his sleeve to show his semi healed cut.

"Awesome." Viserys said in excitement. "How did it happen?"

Aeron hesitated. "Don't wanna talk about it.

"Mm that's fine."

There was silence between the boys until Viserys spoke again. "Is Vhagar as big as they say she is?"

"Yeah she's huge....I think the other dragons are afraid of her." He answered and held the wooden dragon tightly.

Viserys pointed to the dragon in Aeron's hand. "That was Luke's own if you look at the wing you'll see the letter L carved on the bottom."

Aeron traced his finger over the L and sniffed, viserys lifted his head to look at Aeron's sad face.

"You can keep it if you want." Viserys said.

Aeron looked up at his uncle. "Really? You're giving it to me?"

"Yeah I think he'd want you to have it plus I have alot more toys."

"Thanks you."

Just then Daena entered the room and joined the small children.

"Hello Viserys do you mind if I steal Aeron for a while." She said.

"Sure."

Aeron got up and held his mother's hand and held the dragon in the other. "Where is Elaena?" She asked.

"Sleeping."

"Alright."

"Why do you seem.... happy?" Aeron asked her.

Daena stopped in her tracks and looked down at her son. "What do you mean?"

"You just seem different..like normal."

She got down to his level and touched his cheek. "I'm sorry Aeron I should've spoken to you more after- well you know. I should've comforted you aswell and I'm sorry I promise I'll be a better mother for you and your sister."