Mother

Later that night, Daena walked into Elaena's room and found her sitting at her dresser table.

"Oh mother its you."

Daena picked up the brush and began to brush her baughters long dark hair.

"Do you remember when you were a little girl?" Daena asked.

"Somewhat yes."

"You used to pick flowers and give them to the guards, but every day, you'd give me one with no scratches and bugs." Daena explained.

"Mother, why are you bringing this up?" Elaena asked.

"I am sorry if you feel like I have neglected you. I never meant to."

There was silence between the two of them until she spoke up again. "Do you love him more?"

"I love you all the same." Said Daena. "But you did not spend time with me or your father often. As soon as you woke up, the first thing you wanted to do was play with Maelor. Whereas Aeron spent most of his time with us."

"You favored him, though."

"Let me ask you something." Daena said, placing down the brush, beginning to braid her daughter hair. "When you begged to go to kings landing for a visit, did we not take you?" She asked.

"Yes." She whispered.

"When you begged us to let you stay, did we not let you?"

"Yes."

"When you pleaded with us to marry Maelor, did we not let you?"

"Reluctantly, but yes."

"We let you do those things because we loved you, and we wanted you to be happy. You were growing up, and it was only fair to let you explore just as Aeron was." Daena said calmly.

"I know, but Aeron is a dangerous man mother, but it seems like no matter what he does, you won't cut him off."

"Why would we, Elaena? At the end of the day, he is my son, like you are my daughter. No one is perfect." Daena replied and continued to style her daughter's hair.

"He is far from perfect."

"So am I. So is your father and so are you. I do not expect anyone to be perfect, and neither should you." Daena finished her daughter hair then lifted Elaena's chin."You and Aeron need to make things right."

"I will."

Meanwhile, Jaehaera sat on her bed reading when Jaehaerys barged into her room.

"Can you knock for once?" Jaehaera said, annoyed.

"Shut up. You and Maelor should be ashamed of yourselves." Jaehaerys said angrily.

"Why are you even angry?" She asked, putting down the book and getting up.

"Because we were robbed!" He shouted. "Father's throne was taken by that bitch whore."

"Rhaenyra? She was the rightful queen."

Jaehaerys grabbed Jaehaera's hair, gripping onto it tightly. "I swear you are so fucking stupid." He growled. "Your only use to me is putting a son into you, and as soon as I do, I will get what's mine and get rid of you."

Jaehaera pushed her brother off her. "I will never lay with you."

"You won't have a damn choice, sweet sister." He said then left her alone.

" He said then left her alone