Take my eye

Daena stood there as she was being fitted for her wedding dress, Aemond had been actively avoiding her since she told him about her feelings for him.

"Can we be finished already?" Daena asked annoyed trying to get out of her dress.

"I will make the changes you requested to the dress princess.'' The handmaiden said as she walked out.

She quickly changed into her training clothes and bolted towards the court yard. She found Jace amd Luke practicing together while Aemomd and Cole engaged in conversation, she had limited time with her brothers since they would be going back to Dragonstone without her. Daena ignored Aemomd and made her way to her brothers. Aemond starred at Daena longingly as she talked and trained with her brothers, he wanted to go to her but he knew he'd probably slice her bastard brothers in half.

Aemomd caught Lucerys's eye as he whispered to his brother and laughed. Aemomd drew his sword and walked towards them, Daena turned to see Aemond approaching them rapidly and pushed Luke behind her.

"My lord Strong how about a match with me." Aemond said smirking. "I'll even let you keep an eye." He teased.

Luke stepped forward when Daena pulled him back and grabbed his shirt. "Absolutely not Luke are you mad!" She yelled and pushed him back behind her.

"Afraid? I always thought your family very....... strong." Aemond said licking his top lip. Daena grabbed Aemond's arm and pulled him into the castle into an empty hallway when she took out her dagger.

Aemond glanced at her then the dagger confused when she handed it to him, he held it and looked back at her.

"What's this for?" He asked.

She took a step towards him and held his hand with the dagger placing it on her cheek it was the same dagger that was used to take his eye.

"Two eyes will not solve your problem but since you want it so badly take it." She said angrily.

He scoffed with a slight smirk then shook his head. "You're joking."

"No I'm not. Take my eye Aemond! Take it!" She yelled.

"No." He didn't know what she was getting at but he didn't like it.

She let out a laugh. "Take my eye. It was me who pulled out the dagger that night it's all my fault so take it!"

"You are mental." He replied amd stepped away from her.

Daena stepped towards him once more. "Did my brother take your eye or one of your balls?" Daena said with a pure look of rage.

Aemond grabbed Daena by her neck pushing her against the wall angrily. Who does she think she is? He gripped her neck tightly and pressed the dagger on her left eye.

"Do it." She whispered.

Aemond was angry and for a minute he was going to do it but he looked into her eyes. How could he do it to her now? It was always her eyes that got him, those damn brown eyes. He threw the dagger to the side and kissed her roughly, why did she have to make him this way? He felt weak knowing she had this power over him, it angered him. Daena kissed Aemond back wrapping her arms around him, he angered her but somehow she wanted him more and more.

"Daena." A voice said breaking the two apart.

"Luke." Daena said and placed a finger to her lip, there was silence before Aemond walked past Lucerys smirking and pushing him to a side going back outside.

Her brother picked up the dagger giving it back to her.
Luke wouldn't even look at Daena, he knew she was going to marry Aemond but he hated seeing it.