The things we do for love

Daena left her daughter's room quietly after putting her to bed.

"Psst princess." A young boy whispered and handed her a scroll.

"Thank you." She said and looked down at the seal, it was Daemon.

Daena went to her room quickly making sure Aemond was not there and opened the scroll.

Dear daughter,

Thank you for this information, do keep us informed
about anything concerning the kings condition and the Hightowers they cannot be trusted do not forget that daughter. You are missed here.

-Daemon

Daena wnt to her chambers and lit a candle burning the paper, she had been keeping her family informed about the happenings of the castle and the Hightowers, Otto Hightower wasn't the only one with spies. Aemond was the only one she trusted but she could not tell him for his own protection. She never wrote to Daemon about Helaena or Aemond, she loved them dearly and would protect them with her life.

Aemond entered the room to find his wife starring at a burning paper. He walked up behind her placing his hands on her shoulders. Daena smiled up at him then got up throwing it into the fire place.

"What was that?" He asked and started to remove his shirt.

"Nothing important." She answered him and helped him with his buttons.

Aemond grabbed her spinning  her around then sitting her on the table. Daena laughed and wrapped her legs around him.

"How is my unborn child?" He asked as he placed his hand on her small belly.

"Just fine."

"Mm good." Aemond whispered and pulled her in kissing her passionately.

He bagan to pull her dress off her shoulders and kiss her soft skin. He took off his eye patch and kissed her again.

Daena wrapped her arms around her husband.

"You are mine." Aemond whispered as he sucked her bottom lip.

"I am yours."

He pulled her dress up with her still seated on the table and slowly entered inside her. Daena pulled their bodies closer and bit into his shoulder as he thrusted deeper and deeper inside her. They were in sync perfectly, he couldn't get enough of her, even though she was his wife he still had a crippling fear that she'd leave him. Daena moaned softly Aemonds ear and digging her nails into his back.

"Aemond.." She moaned and kissed him roughly as he came inside her. Aemond lifted her and laid her down with himself still inside her.

"Was that supposed to be my punishment for today because I quite enjoyed it." She said smirking.

"You haven't seen punishment yet little bird."

Later that night Aemond and Daena were fast asleep when there was a knock at the door.

"What." Aemond groaned.

Daena was still out cold when a handmaiden entered the room quietly. "I'm sorry to disturb you my prince but princess Elaena has had a nightmare." She explained.