Good bye and New beginnings

Daena woke up the next morning to Aemond starring down at her, he quickly looked away as she opened her eyes and sat up.

"Morning." Daena said rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning."

Daena kissed her new husband and got up off the bed but Aemond grabbed her hand and pulled her on top of him.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked with a smirk.

"My family is leaving today I want to say goodbye."

"They can wait." Aemond said kissing on her neck.

Daena chuckled. "Was 7 times last night not enough for you?"

"I plan to ruin that body of yours and give you all my children so no." He replied to her as he sucked her bottom lip and placed his hands on her waist.

"What if I don't want your children?" She joked.

"I'll make you want them." He whispered as he pushed himself inside her slowly.

"Aemond I have to go." She whispered and moaned.

Daena started to her hips on instinct as she looked down at Aemonds pleased face, he made it hard to resist him when feels good inside her.

"God's you are amazing." He praised when she started moving faster.

Once Daena and Aemond were finished he Aemond had fallen asleep again. She took the opportunity to have a bath and get ready and he was still asleep by the time she was done.

Daena had made it just in time to say good bye to her family. She hugged  Daemon, Baela and Rhaena first and told them she'd miss them. Daemon then took the her sisters leaving her with her mother and 5 brothers. Viserys  and Aegon did not fully understand what was going on but Joffery, Luke and Jace did. Rhaenyra hugged her daughter tightly, she would no longer see her everyday.

Rhaenyra wiped her eyes sniffed. "I have spoken to my father you will take my seat on the small council so you will have something to do with your time." She said with a sad Tone.

Daena's eyes watered she was sad to see her mother go. "Thank you mother...I love you."

"I love you too." Rhaenyra said and stepped back.

Joffery wrapped his arms around his sister.

"Come with us." He cried.

"I will visit I promise." She said wiping his tears.

Luke turned his head. "Is Daemon looking?" He asked.

"Why?"

"He said I shouldn't cry." Lucerys said with a sad smile.

Daena laughed and kissed his forehead. "Daemon is incapable of showing human emotion you're a child dear brother cry if you want."

Jace, Luke and Joffery all hugged their sister.

"I will miss you brothers."

They finally pulled away when Helaena joined Daena. Helaena held her nieces hand as she watched her brothers and mother leave.

"It won't feel this way forever." Helaena said giving her a sweet smile. Daena smiled at Helaena and rested her head on her aunts shoulders.

 Daena smiled at Helaena and rested her head on her aunts shoulders