Drunken Nights

After Jace gave her that letter, Daena read it over and over, she finally stopped reading it and leaned against the window in the Stone Drum

After Jace gave her that letter, Daena read it over and over, she finally stopped reading it and leaned against the window in the Stone Drum. The Stone drum is the room with the painted table, the room also had the best view in the entire castle.

Her mind drifted to Aemond and a memory that often brought her joy. When Daena have birth to Aeron Aemond was the first one to hold him, he also insisted on the midwives taught him how to give Aeron a proper bath and stayed up at night with him.

*Daena's flashback*

Aeron had been crying for hours with Aemond when she got up from bed and placed a hand on Aemond's back.

"Has he eaten?" Daena asked

"He's supposed to eat?" Aemond asked in a panic.

"Yes the wet nurse would have done that."

Aemond groaned and rocked the crying newborn. "Sorry."

Daena took the baby and sat down on the bed with her son and began to breast feed him.

Aemond sat down beside her looking down at his son. "Lucky."

Daena laughed at Aemond and placed a hand on his cheek. "You did good today."

Aemond squeezed her free nipple causing milk to squirt into his face. Daena laughed as she watched his reaction and him trying to lick the milk on his face.

From then on whenever Aemond stayed up with Aeron he would simply place Daena's breast in his mouth while she was asleep instead of waking her.

........

Daena bit her lip at the memory she missed Aemond and felt a sense of guilt about the things she said to him.

Back in king's landing Aemond was angry, hurt and anxious he had no intention of bringing Daena back to kings landing but he needed to speak to her, to be with her just to hold her again.

"Drink." Aegon said placing a cup of wine infront of his brother.

"I don't drink."

"You do today." Aegon said refilling his cup. "You need to relax brother."