Son of a Murderer

Aeron watched his parents tie his uncle Jace to a chair and agrue with eachother.

"What's the plan here Aemond because we can't keep him trapped here."

"We could kill him."

"That's not funny." She said angrily. "Do you realize how deep of a hole we're in because of you."

"With you reminding me ever two minutes how can I forget?" He asked sarcastically.

Jace slowly awoke but Daena had gagged him to make sure he wouldn't yell.

"He's awake." Aeron said.

Daena turned to her brother and grabbed his face. "If you scream I will punch you myself." She warned.

Jace nodded his head and Daena removed the gag from his mouth.

"You should be dead or rotting in a cell for what you've done." He growled at Aemond.

"I liked him better unconscious." Aemond said annoyed.

"Stop it. Both of you."

"How could you shelter him after what he did?" Jace asked angrily.

Daena sighed. "Look at the bed and tell me what do you see."

Jace turned his head to the children then back at her. "Aeron and Elaena." He answered. "What does that have to do with this?"

"Everything Jace. We lost our father....both of them..... I will not do that to my children."

Jace sighed angrily, he didn't want to admit it but he understood where she was coming from.

"I've never asked much of you Jace.. but please if you love me .... if you love them... don't say anything yet." Daena said and waited for him to say something.

"Just keep him away from me because I'll kill him." Jace said glaring at Aemond.

"Give it your best shot." Aemond challenged.

"Oh yeah?" Jace answered.

"Is uncle Jace going to kill father?" Elaena whispered to her brother.

"I think mother will kill both of them first." Aeron replied and wrapped his arm around his little sister.

"I'm scared." She mumbled.

"Don't be, no one is going to hurt you Elaena. I'm your big brother I'll always protect you. If we stay together then that's all we need ok?" Aeron said hugging her.

"Thank you." She said smiling up at him.

Aeron wasn't scared, if anything he wanted to fight he had dreamed of becoming a member of the kings guard and a knight. He didn't want to be a king and he didn't want to fight in tourneys, if he was going to be a warrior but first he needed to protect his family.

Meanwhile, Daemon had taken matters into his own hands, he knew Aemond was here it was only a matter of time before he was caught. Daemon had spent an eyeball in a small chest to kings landing for the queen and a letter saying "An eye for an eye A son for a son." But he had done this before Daena arrived on Dragonstone, he wanted them to know he was coming to avenge his brother and stepson.

Later that day, Aeron decided to explore the castle on his own without his parents permission. He was happy being back on Dragonstone and made his way around. He was in a big open area close to the dungeons but something felt wrong like someone was following him, just as he was about to run someone grabbed him. 

"Let me go!" He yelled and tried to fight out of the man's grip.

"Shut up." Criston Cole said and covered the young boys mouth.

Aeron bit his hand as hard as he could and managed to free himself.

"Ahh fuck."

He ran to the steps quickly but Cole grabbed the boy's shirt and punched him in the eye knocking him out.

"Fucking brat." Cole said wiping the blood from the bite and threw the unconscious boy over his shoulder.

A few hours later Daena and Aemond had still been engaging in a serious and heated conversation when Viserys II knocked on the door.

"Get under the bed

"Get under the bed." She ordered

Aemond groaned and hid under the bed, he was so sick of the hiding and sneaking around, Daena may be scared of what her family would do but he wasn't.

Daena opened the door slightly. "Hello Viserys what do you need?"

"Have you seen Aeron? I can't find him anywhere."

"What? He said he was going to play with you." Daena said worriedly.

Viserys shook his head, Aemond emerged from under the bed upon hearing  his son was missing. As soon as Viserys laid eyes on Aemond he screamed and took off running.

"I told you to stay under the fucking bed. Why do the men in my life never listen!" Daena yelled.

Rhaenyra and Daemon rushed to Daena's room. As soon as Daemon saw Aemond he punched him in the jaw.

"How dare you show your face here?" Rhaenyra said angrily.

Aemond spat out blood but Daemon grabbed him and punched him again.

"Stop!" Daena yelled. She and Jace finally managed to pull the two apart.

Daena got to her knees and rubbed Aemond's back.

"Get away from him." Daemon ordered.

"No! I don't care about any of this! Can we deal with this after we find my son!" Daena yelled.

"Aeron is missing?" Jace asked.

"Mother please I'm begging you. Can we find him first please." Daena pleaded.

Rhaenyra was furious with her half brother but she couldn't ignore her daughter's plead. "As soon as he is found we will deal with the murderer."

Aemond got to his feet and wiped the blood on his face

Aemond got to his feet and wiped the blood on his face. Rhaenyra ordered all her guards to search the entire castle, but Daena began to panic. Elaena. Where's Elaena. She took off running to her daughter room and felt relieved to see her daughter sitting on her bed. She picked up Elaena and hugged her tightly.

"What's wrong momma?" Elaena asked.

"Have you seen your brother?"

"No he's with Viserys." She said.

"No he's not. Listen to me Elaena until we find your brother you are not allowed to leave my side." She said sniffing her daughter's hair.

Where could he be? Why did he lie? Was he hurt?