Danger is lurking

Aeron stood with his hands behind his back as his father entered the room.

Aemond approached Aeron and looked down at him. "Again? Aeron, really?"

The boy looked down at his feet and was about to say something when Aemond spoke again. "Go apologize it's not up for discussion."

Aeron was about to walk away when Aemond grabbed his sons arm, he didn't want Aeron to do something like what happened to him as a child, he didn't want Aeron to give someone that kind of pain.

"This is the last time, Aeron. Do you understand?" He warned. Aeron nodded but said nothing.

"Words, Aeron." His father warned again.

"Yes, father."

Aemond released Aeron and approached his wife, pulling her into a kiss. He then pulled away and rested his hand on Daena's small swollen belly.

"You're too hard on him." She said, giving him a small smile.

"You're too soft on him." He said, placing his hands on her hips and kissing her neck.

"I think we should send him to Dragonstone for a while...." Daena said. Aemond broke away but kept his hands on her hips.

"What do you mean?" He asked, confused.

Daena sighed. "He's not happy here he wants to go to Dragonstone."

"I'll take him on a dragon ride on Vhagar he likes that." Aemonds releasing her.

"So you're rewarding his behavior with a dragon ride?" She said, lifting her brow.

"So it's a better idea to take him to Dragonstone a place he wants to go to and away from us?"

"Do you know what they call our son here? Maegors bastard." She argued.

Aemond placed his hands on her face. "Aeron will be fine. I'll take care of it."

Daena sighed she knew Aemond was not going to change his mind, but she hoped that he would.

Meanwhile, Aeron made his way back to the training yard to find Jaehaerys. He found him fighting the straw man with a wooden sword and being corrected by Criston Cole.

As soon as Cole walked away from the prince, Aeron approached him.

"Come to punch me again?" Jaehaerys said bitterly.

"No." He said, balling his fist. "I came to apologize." Aeron mumbled.

"What's that? I couldn't hear you." Jaehaerys teased.

"I said I was sorry!" Aeron yelled.

"Seven Hells, I forgive you."

Aeron turned around to leave when Jaehaerys grabbed his shoulder. "My father told me dreamfyre laid eggs want to go see?" He said, smirking.

Aeron glanced at Jaehaera, coming towards him and waving. He would do anything to avoid her. "Fine, fine, let's go hurry."

Aeron and Jaehaerys made their way down to the dragon pits without a chaperone. Aeron stopped at the entrance he only came to avoid Jaehaera, but now he was having second thoughts.