Mama's boy

Just as Jaehaerys made his way down for dinner, Aeron came up behind him, wrapping his arm around Jaehaerys's neck in a headlock. He tried to get free, but Aeron held him there until he passed out. He then released him and let his body fall to the floor.

"Should've just killed him in his sleep." Daemon said.

"No.Thats to easy. " Aeron answered and grabbed Jaehaerys, throwing him over his shoulder.

Aeron, Aemond, and Daemon took Jaehaerys down to the dungeons and tied him to a pole on the floor.

Aemond slapped Jaehaerys awake and took his place next to his son.

"What the fuck!" Jaehaerys yelled.

"Yell and shout all you want. No one will hear you." Daemon said to him.

"Is this some sick joke!" Jaehaerys shouted.

"You were born a joke." Aemond answered.

"Yes it is a joke." Aeron said to him. "But you won't think it's funny."

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything." Jaehaerys said panicking.

"So you didn't put your hands on Jaehaera? Is that what you're saying?"

"W-w-what No! She's lying!" Jaehaerys stuttered.

Aeron punched him in the face, probably breaking his nose.

"Fuck! I didn't do anything!" He shouted in pain.

Aeron jumped on his leg, breaking his bone. Jaehaerys cried out even louder, and Aeron grabbed his face.

"Every lie you tell is another broken pain now shut the fuck up." He growled.

"What exactly is the plan here?" Aemond asked, leaning against the wall.

"To kill him. Now." Daemon answered.

"No. He's going to die. But he's going to die slowly. I'm going to torture him and shatter every damn bone is his body."

"Then I suggest coming back after dinner." Said Daemon.

"No shit." Aeron answered sarcastically. His mother would be suspicious to why all four of them were gone. "And no one tell my mother."

"It's not us you have to worry about." Daemon joked.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Aeron asked.

"Because you're a mama's boy." Aemond laughed with Daemon.

"I am not a mama's boy." He mumbled and began to walk out of the cell. "Oh and Jaehaerys, I'd watch out for the rats... they get very hungry." Aeron said to him with a smirk.

"No! Don't leave me! Don't do this to me! You can't!"

Meanwhile, everyone was upstairs eating in silence. "Has anyone seen Jaehaerys?" Helaena asked.

"No, but come to think of Daemon has been gone for a while." Rhaenyra answered.

Daena glanced at Aeron and Aemond's empty chairs.

"Where is your brother and father?" She asked Elaena.

Elaena glanced at Jaehaera nervously and shrugged. "Aeron isn't exactly speaking to me, and I assume mabye Father is with him."

"Mabye Daemon and Jaehaerys are with them." Rhaenyra said.

Elaena accidentally tipped her wine over and quickly tried to clean it up.

"Someone's clumsy." Rhaegar teased.

Daena was about to say something when Daemon Aemond and Aeron walked in.