Chapter 58

The following day I found out I was in fact pregnant. Once we had the final answer on whether or not I was pregnant, we were able to tell the club. Luckily for us, the club was earning straight with the porn studio and strip club both opening. They were still in the illegal gun trade but Jax and Opie were trying to get them out of it. The risk was a lot less now than when Jax and I had gotten together.

The next few months were easy by SAMCRO standards and I was thankful for it since we found out we were having twins. Jax and I couldn't be more excited. The guys were all sorts of excited to meet the babies but these kids were going to be the death of me. The pregnancy wasn't the easiest especially with one kid who was barely a year old.

Josh fit right in with the club and quickly became the top prospect. He'd probably make it to a Sargent at Arms rank if he stuck close to the club. Part of that was Tig being his sponsor, but the rest was that he was raised to be part of this life.

I was about five months pregnant when Jax and I finally decided on names. We were pretty certain we were having a boy and a girl. We decided on Thomas Nathaniel for a boy and Abigail Luann for a girl. It'd been a long discussion but we decided on them eventually.

Once we'd decided, we just laid in bed together contemplating the names.

"I love them," he said. "And I love you and I love Abel. Let's get married."

"Complete chaos," I said. "You are chaotic. I love you too."

"I'm serious baby," he said. "Let's get married."

"I love you Jax," I said. He held a ring out to me and I stared at him.

"I guess I'm asking you babe, will you marry me?"

"I would love to marry you Jackson," I said.

"I can't wait Alexandra Teller," he said.

I smiled at him and he leaned over to kiss me. His hand was resting on my stomach and he leaned down to kiss it twice as well.

"I'll get Gemma to help with the wedding stuff but we can pull it together quick," I said. He nodded.

"I want you to be my wife."

"I just agreed to."

"As you should," he said. I laughed at him a little.

"Babe where are we going to put these two?"

"The twins can share a room for now," he said. "When they get older we'll ship Thomas off to Abel's room and our princess will get her own."

"This girl is spoiled so much," I said.

"I hope she's actually a girl," he said. "Imagine we have two boys?"

"Oh god no," I said. "I can't raise three of you while married to you."

"Aw cmon babe."

I laughed at him and he moved closer to me to hold me.

"I love you Jackson," I said. "Seriously but four of you might be too many."

"I want a daughter anyways."

"Me too."

A few weeks later we got married and a couple months after that the twins were born, one boy and one girl, just like we wanted. Jax and I couldn't be happier with our family.

This just feels like the right place to end this story. I hope you've loved it! - Erynn